Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
There are always more new things to see and do at Adventure Aquarium, minutes from downtown Philadelphia on the Delaware River waterfront. Get up close and personal with sharks, stingrays and starfish you can touch. Explore one-of-a-kind exhibits including the hippos, penguins, and the shark tunnel. Experience moments of magic with your family at Adventure Aquarium.
General admission to the world's most touchable aquarium.
1 Riverside Drive
On the Camden Waterfront
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Seasonal extended hours may apply; please check website for current hours.
- Two million gallons of water host 8,500 animals, including adorable hippos Button & Genny.
- Penguins, sea turtles, hundreds of colorful fish, and even hammerhead sharks are among the fascinating marine life visitors see here.
- At KidZone, kids connect with animals and nature through hands-on play.
- Touch sea stars, anemones, shrimp, jellies, stingrays and sharks at the nation's most touchable aquarium.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Will Call window to skip the main ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
4D Theater presentations: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3. (Must be 36-inches tall – no babies in arms.)
Advice for Visitors
- Visit after 2pm when it's less crowded and the hippos are most active.
- Get 20% off at the Adventure Pier gift shop. See booklet for details.
Parking: Ample and close; $10 per car.
Dining: Feeding Frenzy Café
Accessibility: Aquarium and exhibits are handicap accessible.
Gift Shop: Adventure Pier Gift Shop
Strollers: Permitted, but not recommended in some areas like Stingray Beach Club; available for rent at information desk upon entry.
RiverLink Ferry: Connects the Camden Waterfront to Philadelphia’s Penn Landing May-September. For schedules, fares or more information, call (215) 925-LINK, or see details.
NJ Transit: Provides year-round train, bus and light rail options; call (800) 772-2287 or see details.
Driving: For driving directions visit adventureaquarium.com or call (856) 365-3300.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Philadelphia attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997