Philadelphia CityPASS » Phila Trolley & The Big Bus Company
Phila Trolley & The Big Bus Company
Allow Philadelphia’s Premier Tour Company to show you the sights and tell you the tales of a city that cheered for Rocky, forged a nation and is home to the Liberty Bell. CityPASS gives you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 21 stops throughout the day using trolleys or The Big Bus Double Decker buses. You make the choice.
5th & Market St
Tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center located at 5th & Market streets.
(215) 389-TOUR (8687)phillytour.com
Summer (May‑Nov): daily, 9:30am‑4:30pm; tours depart every 30 min.
Winter (Dec‑Apr): daily, 10am‑4pm, tours depart hourly (weather permitting).
Additional tours offered during peak summer season.
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Unlimited on/off privileges aboard trolleys and double-decker busses that access 21-stops, including all of the CityPASS attractions except the aquarium. You get on/off privileges for 24-hours from time of validation during normal operating hours.
- Enjoy the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 21 stops throughout the day.
- Start your 24-hour tour onboard any trolley or double decker bus.
- Highly-trained staff will enlighten and entertain you with historical tales, cultural highlights and entertaining stories of the city's past, present and future.
- London-style open top double decker buses offer spectacular city views.
Present CityPASS booklet onboard any trolley or double decker bus to exchange for a 24-hour pass. Redeem voucher at Independence Visitor Center kiosk. Note that buses may not be boarded with vouchers.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
8-day Pass, Phila Trolley & The Big Bus Company: Cost for CityPASS holders (see coupon in booklet): $20 adult, $10 child.
Advice for Visitors
- Phila Trolley Works Tour accesses all CityPASS attractions except the Adventure Aquarium.
- Start your Phila Trolley & The Big Bus Company tour in the morning for the best experience.
- Free courtesy shuttle pick-up from 9am-4pm from all center city locations.
- For route info, see the printable Phila Trolley route map.
Public Transportation: Walking distance from SEPTA Market/Frankford Elevated Line and Patco High Speed Line.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase