Philadelphia CityPASS » Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company
Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company
Allow Philadelphia’s Premier Tour Company to show you the sights and tell you the tales of a city that cheered for Rocky, forged a nation and is home to the Liberty Bell. CityPASS gives you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 21 stops throughout the day using trolleys or The Big Bus Double Decker buses. You make the choice.
5th & Market St
Tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center located at 5th & Market streets.
(215) 389-TOUR (8687)phillytour.com
Summer (May‑Nov): daily, 9:30am‑4:30pm; tours depart every 30 min.
Winter (Dec‑Apr): daily, 10am‑4pm, tours depart hourly (weather permitting).
Additional tours offered during peak summer season.
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Unlimited on/off privileges aboard trolleys and double-decker busses that access 21-stops, including all of the CityPASS attractions except the aquarium. You get on/off privileges for 24-hours from time of validation during normal operating hours.
- Enjoy the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 21 stops throughout the day.
- Start your 24-hour tour onboard any trolley or double decker bus.
- Highly-trained staff will enlighten and entertain you with historical tales, cultural highlights and entertaining stories of the city's past, present and future.
- London-style open top double decker buses offer spectacular city views.
Present CityPASS booklet onboard any trolley or double decker bus to exchange for a 24-hour pass. Redeem voucher at Independence Visitor Center kiosk. Note that buses may not be boarded with vouchers.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
8-day Pass, Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company: Cost for CityPASS holders (see coupon in booklet): $20 adult, $10 child.
Advice for Visitors
- Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company accesses all CityPASS attractions except the Adventure Aquarium.
- Start your Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company tour in the morning for the best experience.
- Free courtesy shuttle pick-up from 9am-4pm from all center city locations.
- For route info, see the printable Phila Trolley route map.
Public Transportation: Walking distance from SEPTA Market/Frankford Elevated Line and Patco High Speed Line.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Philadelphia attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 2–12||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 44%
Dec 15 - Feb 28, 2014
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997