Save 48% on admission to the top 5 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
The New Philadelphia CityPASS is Now Available
A new attraction line-up including One Liberty Observation Deck is now available for purchase.
- Enjoy the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 27 stops for the day of first use plus the entire following day (during normal operating hours). *Beginning March 1, 2016, CityPASS admission includes on/off privileges for the day of ticket validation.
- Start your tour onboard any trolley or double decker bus.
- Delight in the historical tales, cultural highlights and entertaining stories told by highly-trained staff serving as your guide.
- See spectacular city views from London-style open-top double decker buses.
BIG BUS COMPANY AND PHILADELPHIA TROLLEY WORKS
5th & Market St
Philadelphia PA 19146
Tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center located at 5th & Market streets.
Summer (May‑Nov): daily, 9:30am‑4:30pm; tours depart every 30 min.
Winter (Dec‑Apr): daily, 10am‑4pm, tours depart hourly (weather permitting).
Additional tours offered during peak summer season.
Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
(215) 389-TOUR (8687)
8-day Pass, Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company: Cost for CityPASS holders (see coupon in booklet): $28 adult, $15 child.
Advice for Visitors
- Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company accesses all CityPASS attractions except the Adventure Aquarium.
- Free courtesy shuttle pick-up from all center city locations during normal operating hours.
- For route info, see the printable Phila Trolley route map.
Best time to visit: Start your Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus Company tour in the morning for the best experience.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Please call (215) 389-TOUR (8687) at least 24 hours before arrival.