Save 47% on admission to the top 5 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
- See the Constitution come to life through hands-on, cutting-edge exhibitions, live performances, multimedia experiences, films, sculptures and rare artifacts.
- Immerse yourself in the extraordinary story of "We the People" and be inspired by the Constitution’s legacy of freedom.
- Walk among 42 life-size bronze statues in the Signers’ Hall.
- Enjoy the award winning theatrical presentation of Freedom Rising, included with CityPASS.
NATIONAL CONSTITUTION CENTER
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Closes at 3pm Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Self-guided Audio Tour: Features narration by former presidents, famous authors, and voices from history. Cost for CityPASS holders: $3
Discount: Receive a free gift with a purchase of $25 or more at the museum store. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Find out about programs and events for the whole family on NCC’s Calendar of Events; see details.
- Don't miss regularly scheduled fun, free activities to complement your museum experience. Ask a box office representative for Visitor Guide, which provides a map and a list of daily programs.
- Dining: Delegates' Cafe
- Gift Shops: National Constitution Center Museum Store
Best time to visit: Weekdays after 12:30pm are least crowded.
Accessibility: NCC is completely wheelchair accessible. Please indicate any special needs upon arrival or in advance when making a reservation.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (215) 409-6795.