Philadelphia CityPASS » National Constitution Center
National Constitution Center
The National Constitution Center in Philadelphia is America’s first and only museum devoted to the U.S. Constitution, its ideals and its legacy of active citizenship.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
General admission to America’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution and the story of 'We the People'. Includes theatrical performance Freedom Rising and 42 life-size statues in the Signers’ Hall.
- Hands-on, cutting-edge exhibitions, live performances, multimedia experiences, films, sculptures and rare artifacts bring the Constitution to life.
- Walk among 42 life-size bronze statues in the Signers’ Hall.
- Fun, hands-on daily museum programs are presented by education staff to enrich your NCC experience and are included with CityPASS.
- Enjoy the award winning theatrical presentation of Freedom Rising, included with CityPASS.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at box office to redeem for a timed entry ticket.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Emancipation and Its Legacies
Through June 19, 2013
Emancipation and Its Legacies examines the story of Emancipation from 1850 to 1964, focusing on how the Civil War became an "abolition war" due to the efforts of African-Americans, abolitionists, and politicians, and exploring how the Emancipation Proclamation and the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments transformed the U.S. Constitution.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Self-guided Audio Tour: Features narration by former presidents, famous authors, and voices from history. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5
The 1968 Exhibit: June 14-September 2, 2013. Bringing one of America’s most colorful, chaotic, culture-shifting years vividly to life, The 1968 Exhibit illuminates the power of "We the People" to exercise and expand our freedoms. Visitors will travel through 12 exhibition areas corresponding to the months of the year—as well as three lounge spaces (bean bag chairs included) inviting playful interaction with 1968’s most enduring and influential music, movies, fashions, and more. Cost for CityPASS holders: $3.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekdays after 12:30pm are least crowded.
- Find out about programs and events for the whole family on NCC’s Calendar of Events; see details.
- Don't miss regularly scheduled fun, free activities to complement your museum experience. Ask a box office representative for Visitor Guide, which provides a map and a list of daily programs.
- Receive a free museum guide book with a purchase of $25 or more at the museum store. See booklet for details.
Parking: On-site garage: enter on Race Street between 5th and 6th Streets. Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm, Sun, 11am-6pm; call (215) 409-6700 for daily rates. See details.
Dining: Delegates' Cafe
Accessibility: NCC is completely wheelchair accessible. Please indicate any special needs upon arrival or in advance when making a reservation.
Self-Guide: Self-guided audio tour featuring narration by former president, famous authors, and voices from history; $5 per person.
Gift Shop: National Constitution Center Museum Store
Coat Check: Available seasonally at no charge.
Public Transportation: SEPTA bus routes 38, 44, 48; Market/Frankford Blue Line at 5th Street Station. For SEPTA schedules and info, call (215) 580-7800.
Trolley Tour & Big Bus: Stop 3 (all-day ticket is included with CityPASS).
Groups of 20 or more: Call (215) 409-6795.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 2–12||Enter Qty||
Decided to buy this pass after seeing the prices to visit some of the places offered. This is definitely a steal! WAs able to visit 3 places in a day and still go off on my own to see the city. You won't be disappointed.