Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
National Constitution Center
The National Constitution Center in Philadelphia is America’s first and only museum devoted to the U.S. Constitution, its ideals and its legacy of active citizenship.
General admission to America’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution and the story of 'We the People'. Includes theatrical performance Freedom Rising and 42 life-size statues in the Signers’ Hall.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Hands-on, cutting-edge exhibitions, live performances, multimedia experiences, films, sculptures and rare artifacts bring the Constitution to life.
- Walk among 42 life-size bronze statues in the Signers’ Hall.
- Fun, hands-on daily museum programs are presented by education staff to enrich your NCC experience and are included with CityPASS.
- Enjoy the award winning theatrical presentation of Freedom Rising, included with CityPASS.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at box office to redeem for a timed entry ticket.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Self-guided Audio Tour: Features narration by former presidents, famous authors, and voices from history. Cost for CityPASS holders: $3
Advice for Visitors
- Weekdays after 12:30pm are least crowded.
- Find out about programs and events for the whole family on NCC’s Calendar of Events; see details.
- Don't miss regularly scheduled fun, free activities to complement your museum experience. Ask a box office representative for Visitor Guide, which provides a map and a list of daily programs.
- Receive a free museum guide book with a purchase of $25 or more at the museum store. See booklet for details.
Parking: On-site garage: enter on Race Street between 5th and 6th Streets. Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm, Sun, 11am-6pm; call (215) 409-6700 for daily rates. See details.
Dining: Delegates' Cafe
Accessibility: NCC is completely wheelchair accessible. Please indicate any special needs upon arrival or in advance when making a reservation.
Self-Guide: Self-guided audio tour featuring narration by former president, famous authors, and voices from history; $5 per person.
Gift Shop: National Constitution Center Museum Store
Coat Check: Available seasonally at no charge.
Public Transportation: SEPTA bus routes 38, 44, 48; Market/Frankford Blue Line at 5th Street Station. For SEPTA schedules and info, call (215) 580-7800.
Trolley Tour & Big Bus: Stop 4 (Today and Tomorrow Ticket is included with CityPASS).
Groups of 20 or more: Call (215) 409-6795.
Plan Your Visit to Philadelphia - Use our collection of Philadelphia tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Philadelphia attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997