Save 48% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
- Begin your journey into space with the film On Human Destiny at the Destiny Theater.
- Get a first-hand look at real working areas of Johnson Space Center on the NASA Tram Tour, a 90-minute behind-the-scenes tour.
- Experience the thrill of launching into space like a real astronaut in the Blast-Off theater.
- Take your little astronauts to Kids Space Place, perfect for children of all ages who've dreamed of going into space.
SPACE CENTER HOUSTON
1601 NASA Parkway
Houston, Texas 77058
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Extended seasonal hours.
Closed Christmas Day.
Astronaut Audio Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: adult $5.55; child $5.
Discount: Get 10% off your purchase in the SpaceTrader or Gift Station. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive early and allow 4 to 5 hours to enjoy all the attractions.
- Take the NASA Guided Tram Tour to see Rocket Park, the Historic Apollo Mission Control Center and astronaut training.
- Buildings visited on Tram Tour are real working areas of Johnson Space Center and subject to close without notice.
- Dining: Zero-G Diner
- Gift Shops: Space Trader, Gift Station
Best time to visit: Avoid wait times by arriving early. All attractions, including the NASA Tram Tour, are available when the doors open. NASA tours fill up fast and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: Paid parking available. Get directions here.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (713) 535-7238.