Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Space Center Houston
Space Center Houston is the official visitors center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Touch a real moon rock. See astronaut training on a behind-the-scenes tour of NASA. Launch to Mars in the Blast-Off theater! It’s an out of this world experience for all ages.
General admission to the Official Visitors Center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center including NASA Tram Tour.
1601 NASA Parkway
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Extended seasonal hours.
Closed Christmas Day.
- The journey into space begins with the film On Human Destiny at the Destiny Theater.
- The NASA Tram Tour, a 90-minute behind-the-scenes-tour, takes you to real working areas of Johnson Space Center.
- Experience the thrill of launching into space like a real astronaut in the Blast-Off theater.
- Kids Space Place is perfect for children of all ages who've dreamed of being an astronaut
- Hold on to your seat and get ready to blast off in Texas’ largest giant screen theater.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at main entrance.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Astronaut Audio Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: adult $5.55; child $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive early and allow 4 to 5 hours to enjoy all the attractions.
- Take the NASA Guided Tram Tour to see Rocket Park, the Historic Apollo Mission Control Center and astronaut training.
- Buildings visited on Tram Tour are real working areas of Johnson Space Center and subject to close without notice.
- Get 10% off your purchase in the SpaceTrader or Gift Station. See booklet for details.
Parking: Paid parking available.
Dining: Zero-G Diner
Gift Shops: Space Trader, Gift Station
Driving Directions: Space Center Houston is just 26 miles south of downtown Houston, located south of Hobby Airport. Take I-45 South, exit NASA Parkway and follow the signs.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (281) 283-4755.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Houston attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 48%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997