Houston CityPASS » Kemah Boardwalk
Kemah Boardwalk - the perfect getaway! Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride our train and Ferris wheel and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old!
215 Kipp Avenue
Open 364 days a year. Amusement rides and restaurant hours vary depending on the season; see details.
Closed Christmas Day.
Valid on all amusement rides (does not include Stingray and Boardwalk Beast).
- Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot century Ferris Wheel.
- Kids will love riding dragons, sea monsters, unicorns, horses and many more fun creatures on the Double-Decker Carousel.
- Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay – you can see miles away.
- Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
- Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96' tall with a 92' exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the main ticket booth located next to the Century Wheel.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Boardwalk Beast: An incredible 25-minute thrill ride on Galveston Bay while cruising at speeds up to 40 mph. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders (per ride): adult, $12; children 12 and under, $10.
Stingray Reef: Experience the excitement of Stingray Reef, where you can touch and feed live stingrays. Admission for CityPASS holders: $4.25.
FantaSea: CityPASS holders get $5 off any FantaSea cruise.
Arcade and Midway Games also available.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekdays are the least crowded times to visit during the spring and summer.
- There's also a playground and dancing water fountains (bathing suits allowed) to keep the kids entertained.
- Some rides have height requirements; see details.
Parking: A variety of parking options, both free and paid, are available; see details.
Dining: Numerous dining options; see details.
Gift Shop: Several retail specialty shops and kiosks; see details.
Driving Directions: From Houston, take I-45 S to exit 40B; Follow signs for I-610 E/TX-225/Pasadena and merge onto I-610 E to exit 30B; Merge onto TX-225 E to TX-146 S; Turn left onto 6th St; Take the 2nd left onto Bradford Ave; Turn left at Kemah Water Front.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase