Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Kemah Boardwalk - the perfect getaway! Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride our train and Ferris wheel and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old!
Valid on all amusement rides (does not include Stingray, Boardwalk Beast, or Iron Eagle).
215 Kipp Avenue
Open 363 days a year. Amusement rides and restaurant hours vary depending on the season; see details.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot century Ferris Wheel.
- Kids will love riding dragons, sea monsters, unicorns, horses and many more fun creatures on the Double-Decker Carousel.
- Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay – you can see miles away.
- Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
- Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96' tall with a 92' exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the main ticket booth located next to the Century Wheel.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Boardwalk Beast: An incredible 25-minute thrill ride on Galveston Bay while cruising at speeds up to 40 mph. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders (per ride): adult, $12; children 12 and under, $10.
Stingray Reef: Experience the excitement of Stingray Reef, where you can touch and feed live stingrays. Admission for CityPASS holders: $4.25.
Iron Eagle: Fly 30 mph and soar to heights of 100' over the Boardwalk. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders: $7.
FantaSea: CityPASS holders get $5 off any FantaSea cruise.
Arcade and Midway Games also available.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekdays are the least crowded times to visit during the spring and summer.
- There's also a playground and dancing water fountains (bathing suits allowed) to keep the kids entertained.
- Some rides have height requirements; see details.
- Get 10% off retail at any Kemah Boardwalk-owned retail store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Parking: A variety of parking options, both free and paid, are available; see details.
Dining: Numerous dining options; see details.
Gift Shop: Several retail specialty shops and kiosks; see details.
Driving Directions: From Houston, take I-45 S to exit 40B; Follow signs for I-610 E/TX-225/Pasadena and merge onto I-610 E to exit 30B; Merge onto TX-225 E to TX-146 S; Turn left onto 6th St; Take the 2nd left onto Bradford Ave; Turn left at Kemah Water Front.
Group rates are available; call (281) 538-9600.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Houston attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997