Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
There’s always something to see and do at the MFAH. The Museum’s collections comprise more than 60,000 works of art from the Stone Age to today. With a dynamic schedule of exhibitions, discover something new each visit!
General admission to permanent collections that comprise over 65,000 works of art. Includes non-ticketed special exhibitions.
1001 Bissonnet Street, Museum District
Closed Mondays (except federal holidays), Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- A dynamic cultural complex in the heart of downtown Houston, the Museum maintains an exciting schedule of international loan exhibitions and award-winning programs for guests of all ages.
- Works from the MFAH collections fill the galleries year-round with art embracing every era of history across the globe.
- Gallery talks and tours enhance your museum experience.
- The Museum houses more over 65,000 works of art, plus the Cullen Sculpture Garden.
- The Museum includes the Kinder Foundation Education Center, which offers free family activities, Wi-Fi, and educational materials.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any admission desk.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Some specially ticketed exhibitions, events and films may require an additional fee.
Advice for Visitors
- Wear comfortable shoes; the MFAH has a total of 300,000 square feet of exhibition space.
- Free family activities in the galleries are available every Sunday afternoon.
- Thursdays are free to the public and may be more crowded.
- When visiting MFAH, you can re-enter any part of the museum buildings the entire day of purchase. Just show your admission sticker.
- Just for CityPASS holders: Get MFAH member prices on audio guides and 10% off in the MFAH gift shop. See booklet for details.
Parking: Located directly east of Beck and Law buildings, MFAH Visitors Center features a four-story covered parking garage; $6 all day. Free parking available in two outdoor street-level lots north of Law Building along Main St.: one at Bissonnet and one at Oakdale.
Dining: Cafe Express
Accessibility: All public galleries are accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who cannot use stairs. Wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis for all museum locations. Call for details, (713) 639-7300.
Gift Shop: MFAH Shop
Photography: Photography permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the museum's galleries devoted to the permanent collection. Flash photography and tripods not permitted.
Coat Check: Free coat-check available in the Beck and Law buildings.
Strollers: Strollers are permitted.
METRORail train: Traveling southbound, exit train at Museum District Station, walk northbound to Bissonnet/Binz, turn left to museum.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Houston attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997