Save 50% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
Last Chance for 2015 Pricing
Beginning March 1, the price of Houston CityPASS will increase: Adult, $56; Child 3-11, $46. Buy online today to get the lowest price on Houston CityPASS. Booklets are valid for use through February 28, 2017; vouchers must be exchanged within 6 months of purchase.
- Step inside the building zone and learn about physics and engineering with hands-on activities.
- Ask and discover the answers to your own science questions with tons of hands-on, investigative experiences.
- Dive into the forces and properties of water through waves, vortices and rapids, and explore the fascinating concept of hydropower.
- Step into a workshop of gadgets and gizmos where kids create, concoct and construct contraptions and use their imagination to become inventors,
- Push your limits and discover how your body reacts to a variety of physical challenges: climb the 40-foot Power Tower; test your strength at Grip It; complete a special power missions; and more.
CHILDREN'S MUSEUM OF HOUSTON
1500 Binz Street, Museum District
Houston, TX 77004
Discount: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at Fiddle Sticks Toys. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- The Children’s Museum is for the young and young-at-heart; however, exhibits are specifically designed for children from birth to age 12.
- Check the calendar to see what’s going on during the day of your visit; see details
- All exhibits are in Spanish/English.
- Thursdays 5pm-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
- Dining: Fresh Café
- Gift Shops: Fiddle Sticks Toys
Best time to visit: Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (713) 535-7238.