Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
The Children's Museum of Houston
A Playground for your Mind™! CMH is packed with 14 hands-on exhibits, including the chance for kids to program robots and invent things; anchor the news; run a business; get elected as mayor; explore nanotechnology and climb a three-story tower.
General admission to all 14 hands-on exhibits designed especially for kids.
1500 Binz Street, Museum District
Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day): Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm; Sun, noon-6pm; Thu, 10am-8pm
Non-Summer: Tue-Sat, 10am-6pm; Sun, noon-6pm
Non-Summer: Open select Mondays (check website).
Closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Kids will enjoy 14 hands-on exhibits designed especially for them.
- Named "America’s No. 1 Children’s Museum" by Parents magazine!
- Exciting exhibits that burst with action-packed fun will engage kids in the ultimate learning experience.
- Kids become inventors in a workshop of gadgets and gizmos.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the Museum Members and CityPASS Guests check-in desk.
Advice for Visitors
- Visit weekdays after 1pm when it's less crowded.
- Thursdays 5pm-8pm are Free Family Nights and may be more crowded.
- The Children’s Museum is for the young and young-at-heart; however, exhibits are specifically designed for children from birth to age 12.
- Check the calendar to see what’s going on during the day of your visit; see details.
- All exhibits are in Spanish/English.
- Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at Fiddle Sticks Toys. See booklet for details.
Parking: Parking available across the street in museum parking lot; see details. Metered parking also available on neighboring streets.
Dining: Kid’s Café
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Gift Shop: Fiddlesticks Gift Shop
Coat Check: Visitors may store items in the locker room located beside the admissions booth.
Strollers: Strollers permitted.
METRORail train: Traveling southbound (Fannin South), exit train at Museum District Station. Walk northbound to Bissonnet/Binz St., turn right and walk 5 blocks to museum.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (713) 535-7238.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Houston attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997