Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Experience the wonder of the underwater world as you tour the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit. Discover 400 species of marine life. Touch sea creatures and more at Discovery Rig and catch a glimpse of the magnificent white tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple. Be sure to enjoy a dining adventure at Aquarium Restaurant as well as (for separate admission) Shark Voyage, rides and games.
General admission to Aquarium Adventure Exhibit that features 400 species of marine life.
410 Bagby Street at Memorial Drive
(713) 223-FISH (3474)aquariumrestaurants.com
Hours adjusted seasonally.
Occasional early closures or late openings may occur due to private events. Please contact Downtown Aquarium to check current hours when planning your visit.
- This magnificent six-acre entertainment and dining complex is a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland, home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe.
- Step inside the sunken hull of a 17th century Spanish galleon and look out at the beautiful diversity of species the ocean world has to offer, including a giant pacific octopus and a moray eel.
- White tigers lounge and play in the ruins of the ancient Maharaja’s Temple.
- You can't miss the 20-foot long Tiger Reticulated Python at the Sunken Temple.
- Rays and fish swim right by your table at Downtown Aquarium's unique restaurant — CityPASS holders get a free chef's appetizer and preferred seating (with purchase of an entrée); see coupon in booklet.
Present CityPASS booklet at the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit ticket window and enter the CityPASS line to skip main ticket line. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at the main admissions desk.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Rides and games require a separate fee.
All-Day Adventure Pass: Unlimited rides and all-day access to exhibits. Cost for CityPASS holders: $6 unlimited access.
Advice for Visitors
- Weekdays are least-crowded.
- Get 10% off retail at Treasure Chest gift shop. See booklet for details.
- CityPASS visitors enjoy a free chef's appetizer of the day and preferred seating with purchase of an entree at any Houston area Landry's Restaurant location; see coupon in booklet for locations.
Parking: On-site self-parking, $6; Valet parking, $8.
Dining: Aquarium Restaurant & Dive Lounge
Gift Shop: Treasure Chest Gift Shop
METRORail train: Traveling northbound (Fannin North), exit the train at Preston & Main. Walk west on Preston to Bagby.
Group tours are available. Call (713) 315-5140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Your Visit to Houston - Use our collection of Houston tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Houston attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 48%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997