Save 48% on admission to the top 5 Houston attractions with CityPASS.
- Tour the marsh and bayous of the Gulf Coast in our Louisiana Swamp. Enjoy wild encounters with gators, alligator snapping turtles and spotted gar, and see the crayfish, catfish and bullfrogs that make this a true Cajun Country experience.
- Step back in time when you enter the Shipwreck. From inside the sunken hull of a 17th century Spanish galleon, see the amazing diversity of species the ocean holds, including living coral reefs, a giant pacific octopus and a moray eel, plus a colorful array of fish.
- Visit the lush Rainforest and keep an eye out for red-bellied piranhas and venomous freshwater stingrays. Enjoy the colorful displays of an emerald tree boa, rainforest frogs and beautiful birds.
- Get a true hands-on experience at Stingray Reef, where you where you can touch and feed live stingrays.
- See the incredible white tigers lounge and play in the ruins of the ancient Maharaja's Temple, and learn about the aquarium’s conservation efforts to help their cousins in the wild.
410 Bagby Street at Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77002
Hours adjusted seasonally.
Occasional early closures or late openings may occur due to private events.
Please contact Downtown Aquarium to check current hours when planning your visit.
(713) 223-FISH (3474)
All-Day Adventure Pass: Rides and games require a separate fee. For unlimited rides and all-day access to exhibits, upgrade to an All-Day Adventure Pass. Cost for CityPASS holders: $6 unlimited access.
CityPASS Perk: CityPASS visitors enjoy a free chef's appetizer of the day and preferred seating with purchase of an entree at any Houston area Landry's Restaurant location; see coupon in booklet for locations.
Discount: Get 10% off retail at Treasure Chest gift shop. See booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Dining: Aquarium Restaurant & Dive Lounge
- Gift Shops: Treasure Chest Gift Shop
Best time to visit: Weekdays are least-crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Group tours are available. Call (713) 315-5140 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org