Chicago CityPASS » John Hancock Observatory
John Hancock Observatory
Fast Pass Admission
CityPASS is your VIP Fast Pass admission for express entry and exit to what Chicago Tribune calls "Chicago’s Best Views." Take America’s fastest elevators more than 1,000 feet above The Magnificent Mile® for the full 360- degree view of Chicago. Taste test our Lavazza Espression concept café, the country's highest café and bar.
John Hancock Center
Open daily, 9am-11pm
Last admission 10:30pm
Fast Pass admission to Chicago’s best views and only open-air Sky Walk.
- Chicago’s only open air Skywalk
- 360-degree views of Lake Michigan, the North Shore, downtown Chicago, and south to Indiana
- 94 stories high — above Magnificent Mile®
- Multimedia Sky Tour narrated by David Schwimmer — Included with CityPASS
Present CityPASS booklet at Observatory lobby on the ground level. Exchange voucher for CityPASS booklet at the main ticket desk.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive first thing in the morning for the quickest trip to the top.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the least-crowded.
- Go to sunrisesunset.com for the Chicago daily sunset times.
- Show your CityPASS at Lavazza Espression café for $1 off a purchase of $5 or more.
- Get 10% off any one item greater than $25 (before tax) in our retail store on concourse level.
Parking: Garage entrances off Chestnut (westbound) and Delaware (eastbound), $25-$27. Validate your parking ticket at the observatory for up to 3 hours parking for $10.
Dining: Light fare in Lavazza Espression café. CityPASS holders enjoy $1 off a purchase of $5 or more.
Accessibility: All entrances accessible; Delaware Street entrance has direct elevator access. Disabled and parent-friendly restrooms on concourse and observatory levels.
Self-Guide: Complimentary Multimedia Sky tour, adult and child versions. Written transcript available.
Gift Shop: Accent Chicago gift shops on the concourse and Observatory levels. Exclusive merchandise on Observatory level.
CTA trains: Take the Red Line to Chicago Ave; walk east two blocks to Michigan Avenue and then north two blocks
CTA buses: Several buses on Michigan Avenue serve the John Hancock Center
Groups of 15 or more: Call (312) 654-5019.
Plan Your Visit to Chicago - Use our collection of Chicago attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 12+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–11||Enter Qty||
Strongly recommend! Main reason you would save a lot of money and the rest you will see for yourself, you'll have something to do everyday and experience the beautiful City of Chicago at a lower cost. Take my word for it! Totally worth it...