Enter One of Our Giveaways
Don’t miss your chance to win! Learn more.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- The Best Coffee Shops Near Seattle Attractions
- An Insider's Look at The Met
- Insider tips and highlights at the American Museum of Natural History
- Oh, baby! Spring brings new zoo additions
- Don't Be An Annoying Traveler
Posts By City
- New York
- San Francisco
- Southern California
- Tampa Bay
Want to enhance your CityPASS experience? There's an app for that.
Whether you’re a loyal iPhone user or you love your Android device, smartphone apps have changed the way we travel. You no longer need to carry around a map, guidebook, bus schedule, and directions to the restaurant you want to try for lunch. You can find all of that, and more, on your phone.
CityPASS attractions are keeping up with the times; a number of them have created their own apps to enhance the visitor experience. Some help you navigate your way around large museums or zoos with GPS-enabled maps, while others provide additional information about exhibits or mobile tours. Below is a list of apps currently offered by CityPASS attractions, as well some great city resources. Keep them in mind for your next CityPASS adventure!
- High Museum of Art: ArtClix is a smartphone application available for both iPhone and Android in support of the High Museum of Art's temporary exhibition, Picasso to Warhol.
- Disneyland: Disneyland Mousewait gives you everything you'll need for a day at the park - wait times for rides, restaurant menus, weather info, restroom locations and much more.
- Woodland Park Zoo: Get the zoo in the palm of your hand with the Woodland Park Zoo's app, which includes animal fact sheets, visitor info, videos, and a GPS-enabled zoo map.
- Houston Zoo: Designed to be a personalized guide for visitors, the Houston Zoo's app displays your location using GPS coordinates and includes photos, videos and access to daily Meet the Keeper talks.
- American Museum of Natural History: The AMNH Explorer is part custom navigation system and part personal tour guide that will take you from the edge of the universe to the age of dinosaurs.
- The Museum of Modern Art: Use MoMA's app to find out about current exhibitions, plan a visit, browse or search tens of thousands of works in the collection, take multimedia tours, and more.
- California Academy of Sciences: Cal Academy's Academy Insider app includes supplemental exhibit information and activities, self-guided tours, floor plans and directions, sharing ability via Facebook and Twitter, and more.
- Tourism Toronto: See Toronto is Tourism Toronto's free official visitors' guide for Toronto, Mississaugu, and Brampton, with information on dining, shopping, attractions, events and more.
- Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau: Find Your Philly is an interactive scavenger hunt that helps you play your way through the attractions and highlights of the City of Brotherly Love.
- Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Bureau: The Houston Travel Companion app is the official visitors guide to Houston, Texas from the Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau: BostonUSA is the official guide to Boston, with info on great deals, an event calendar, locations and directions and more.