Save $142 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
Now Available: 2017 Southern California CityPASS
2017 CityPASS e-tickets and cards for use on or after January 1, 2017, are now available for purchase. 2016 Southern California CityPASS cards must be used starting on or before December 31, 2016.
- Feel the power of the Force during a 3-D, motion-simulated space flight that launches you into the world of Star Wars in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disneyland® Park.
- Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through a spooky mine aboard a speeding train in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland® Park.
- Meet Disney Princesses at Royal Hall, see live shows, shop, snack and revel in the Fantasy Faire enchantment in Fantasy Faire at Disneyland® Park.
- Start your engines! Zoom through the desert landscape of Cars Land, inspired by the Disney© Pixar movie Cars in Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure® Park. (Radiator Springs Racers – height requirement 40 inches)
- Watch images of characters come to life on a veil of mist, while water forms fanciful shapes in time to memorable music in World of Color at Disney California Adventure® Park.
- Ding! Ding! Hop aboard for a ride on Buena Vista Street and into Hollywood Land on the Red Car Trolley – Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure® Park.
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
900 Disney Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper®: You may upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper® ticket to another ticket of equal or greater value. Your ticket must be upgraded before the completion of your third visit to the Disneyland® Park. You must purchase your upgrade at Disneyland® Park. For 2016 Southern California CityPASS purchased before March 28, a credit of $275 for ages 10+ and $264 for ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value. For 2016 Southern California CityPASS purchased March 28 or later, a credit of $295 for ages 10+ and $283 for ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value.
Advice for Visitors
- FASTPASS makes the most of your time by securing a time-specific ticket for your favorite attractions. You'll come back at your designated time and skip the line with your FASTPASS ticket. Use your CityPASS admission card or your 3-Day Park Hopper ticket to secure a FASTPASS ticket from a machine, but get there early because it's first-come, first-served.
- Maximize your Magic Morning early entry experience at Disneyland® by arriving at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Magic Morning Note: Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation, and included attractions may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Recommended Apps Disneyland MouseWait, free; Disney Mobile Magic, free; Disneyland Explorer, free; Walkee Disneyland iGuide, $3.99.
Accessibility: See Disneyland Resort Guest Services
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (714) 520-7079.