Save $153 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
- Feel the power of the Force during a 3-D, motion-simulated space flight that launches you into the world of Star Wars in Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disneyland® Park.
- Dash in and out of twisting caverns and rumble through a spooky mine aboard a speeding train in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland® Park.
- Meet Disney Princesses at Royal Hall, see live shows, shop, snack and revel in the Fantasy Faire enchantment in Fantasy Faire at Disneyland® Park.
- Start your engines! Zoom through the desert landscape of Cars Land, inspired by the Disney© Pixar movie Cars in Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure® Park. (Radiator Springs Racers – height requirement 40 inches)
- Watch images of characters come to life on a veil of mist, while water forms fanciful shapes in time to memorable music in World of Color at Disney California Adventure® Park.
- Ding! Ding! Hop aboard for a ride on Buena Vista Street and into Hollywood Land on the Red Car Trolley – Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure® Park.
1313 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
900 Disney Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper®: You may upgrade your 3-Day Park Hopper® ticket to another ticket of equal or greater value. Your ticket must be upgraded before the completion of your third visit to the Disneyland® Park. You must purchase your upgrade at Disneyland® Park. For 2017 Southern California CityPASS, a credit of $315 for ages 10+ and $303 for ages 3-9 will be applied toward another ticket of equal or greater value.
Advice for Visitors
- FASTPASS makes the most of your time by securing a time-specific ticket for your favorite attractions. You'll come back at your designated time and skip the line with your FASTPASS ticket. Use your CityPASS admission card or your 3-Day Park Hopper ticket to secure a FASTPASS ticket from a machine, but get there early because it's first-come, first-served.
- Maximize your Magic Morning early entry experience at Disneyland® by arriving at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Magic Morning Note: Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation, and included attractions may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Recommended Apps Disneyland MouseWait, free; Disney Mobile Magic, free; Disneyland Explorer, free; Walkee Disneyland iGuide, $3.99.
Accessibility: See Disneyland Resort Guest Services
Groups: Groups of 10 or more: Call (714) 520-7079.