FREE ground shipping
SeaWorld San Diego
The voyage begins at SeaWorld®. Connect with the sea like never before. Be awed by Shamu® in the One Ocean® show or laugh at the comical antics of Clyde and Seamore’s sea lion and otter show. Feed and touch dolphins and bat rays, and get up-close to beluga whales. Soar, dive and twist like a ray on our Manta® coaster or take a plunge on Journey to Atlantis®.
General admission to the world-famous aquatic theme park including all rides and shows.
500 Sea World Drive
Open 365 Days
Hours vary daily
- One Ocean: The Shamu show spectacular.
- Turtle Reef: Get an up-close look at these fascinating creatures, then get even closer by experiencing their journey first-hand.
- Manta: SeaWorld’s first multi-media double-launch coaster.
- Explorer's Reef: Coming in 2014, a new park entrance that will immerse guests in an undersea realm from the moment they arrive.
Present CityPASS admission card at the park turnstile to skip the main ticket line.
Advice for Visitors
- Twice daily, a SeaWorld Education & Conservation team member gives an interactive 15-minute presentation at Penguin Encounter. Refer to the park map for Penguin Presentations times.
- With the SeaWorld Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
Parking: On-site parking: cars, $15; RVs and campers, $20; motorcycles, $11.
Dining: Restaurants and concession stands throughout park.
Accessibility: Wheelchair access provided at all shows and attractions. Rental rates: electric, $54; manual, $12.
Lodging: SeaWorld Preferred Hotels
Strollers: For safety reasons all strollers must be parked outside of most exhibits and attractions. Rental rates: single, $12; double, $17.
Driving Directions: I-5, SeaWorld Drive exit; follow signs to park.
Bus: Daily service from Old Town Transit Center on Metropolitan Transit System routes 8 and 9. Trip is approximately four miles and 15 minutes travel time. (Transit center also offers connections to Amtrak and other bus service.) For more information visit www.sdcommute.com.
Plan Your Visit to Southern California - Use our collection of Southern California tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Southern California attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 27%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997