Save $141 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
- Start your adventure at Explorer's Reef, where you’ll enter the park under a massive wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures.
- Experience the exhilaration of the sea in the Shamu show, One Ocean®, and feel the energy and spirit of the ocean envelop you.
- Dive into the world of sea turtles in a way you never thought possible. Get an up-close look at these fascinating creatures, then get even closer by experiencing their journey first-hand.
- Journey through an amazing underwater viewing tunnel and experience a rare, fascinating, up-close look at predators whose prehistoric ancestors dominated the sea more than a hundred million years before dinosaurs walked the earth.
SEAWORLD SAN DIEGO
500 Sea World Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Advice for Visitors
- Twice daily, a SeaWorld Education & Conservation team member gives an interactive 15-minute presentation at Penguin Encounter. Refer to the park map for Penguin Presentations times.
- With the SeaWorld Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
- Dining: Restaurants and concession stands throughout park.
- Strollers: Available for rent.
Accessibility: Wheelchair access provided at all shows and attractions. Wheelchairs available for rent.
Southern California CityPASS
4.8/5 based on 3140 Reviews