Save $138.99 or more per person and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
- They’re back! And they’re still awesome! Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, MetalBeard and Unikitty star in The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure. It’s an all-new, totally original, never ever seen before 4D movie and it’s only at LEGOLAND® in 2016!
- Ninjas work to become masters of the ancient art of Spinjitzu and demonstrate all that they have learned on the stunning new LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. This interactive, cutting-edge, technological marvel allows ninja riders to control animated fireballs, lightning, shockwaves and ice. Harness the power of the elements to defeat the Great Devourer and collect points to earn ninja status!
- Dig for fossils, soar on a junior roller coaster, climb inside "Megga-Egga-Saurus" or lie inside a life-sized dinosaur footprint to get an idea of the size of these amazing animals at Explorer Island.
- Go on a captivating high-seas adventure in Pirate Shores, guaranteed to thrill buccaneers of all ages.
- Be transported to 1920s Egypt in Land of Adventure, with four attractions including the thrilling dark ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure. Adjacent to the hidden ruins, you'll find more thrills await riding Cargo Ace and Beetle Bounce and exploring Pharaoh's Revenge.
- Explore the heart of LEGOLAND® California Resort, Miniland USA, including reproductions of seven areas of the United States, all constructed with 20 million LEGO® bricks in 1:20 scale.
- Visit Fun Town, the perfect place for family play! Kids get your driver’s license at Driving School and save the day with the entire family at Fun Town Police and Fire Academy!
- Join Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Emma at the new LEGO Friends Heartlake City! Ride the carousel in Mia’s family ranch. Stroll through the LEGO horse stables at Mia’s Riding Camp and be sure to dance along with Andrea at the Friends Forever Stage. Cool off in the Heartlake Fountain and enjoy delicious treats at City Park Créperie.
- Find a LEGO lover’s paradise at LEGOLAND Hotel, with 250 themed rooms based on the popular Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure and LEGO Friends lines, plus imaginative LEGO features and themed play areas throughout. It’s just steps away from LEGOLAND park, where family fun awaits.
One LEGOLAND Drive
Carlsbad, CA, 92008
CityPASS Perk: Save 15% on LEGOLAND® Hotel stays, a special offer for Southern California CityPASS holders. LEGOLAND Hotel has 250 themed rooms and is packed with LEGO® features and themed play areas, all just steps away from the LEGOLAND Park entrance. Centrally located between Anaheim and San Diego, it’s the perfect place to stay while using your Southern California CityPASS! Click here for details.
2nd Day Visit: Add a 2nd Day at LEGOLAND for just $25 (ages 3+). Present your CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase.
Water Park LEGOLAND: Add LEGOLAND Water Park for $30 for ages 3+ and $5 for ages 2 and under. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase. LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally during Spring, Summer and Fall. Please check the website for days and hours of operation.
SEA LIFE® Aquarium: Add SEA LIFE Aquarium for just $22 per person (ages 3+). Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase.
Advice for Visitors
- Reserve your ride and don't wait in line! Enjoy your day at LEGOLAND® California Resort with the all-new Reserve ‘N' Ride Electronic Ride Reservation System with 13 of LEGOLANDS’s top rides available to choose from. You can spend less time waiting in line and do more with your day. Visit www.LEGOLAND.com/ReserveNRide for more details.
- Sign up for a hands-on tutorial in the MINDSTORMS® center, located in the Imagination Zone. Space is limited, so reserve your spot early when you arrive at the Park.
- Take in the interactive shows, included with your CityPASS admission. Pick up a show guide when you arrive at the Park for the latest show times and details.
- Some rides have height restrictions, which are listed in the Park map and posted at each attraction. They can also be found here.
- LEGOLAND offers a wide range of family-friendly dining options. Outside food and coolers are not allowed; however, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are permitted. Dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free options available.
- Learn more about LEGOLAND and plan your visit with their free apps for iPhone and Android.
- Dining: Burger Stop; Castle Burgers; Castle Ice Cream; Fun Town Hot Dog; Fun Town Market; Garden Restaurant, Granny's Apple Fries; Knights' Smokehouse BBQ; LEGO® Club House; Ninja Kitchen; Ocean Journey Café; Pizza & Pasta Buffet; Pizza Mania; The Market; Wok'N'Bowl Ramen and City Park Crêperie
- Gift Shops: Brick Brothers Trading Co.; Buccaneer's Booty Shop; Dino Dig Store; King's Market; LEGO Club House; LEGO TECHNIC Shop; Minifigure Market; Pippin's Bazaar; SEA LIFE Gift Shop; The Big Shop; Heartlake City Boutique; Wu's Warehouse.
Accessibility: Most attractions at the Park are accessible to disabled guests, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact Guest Services two weeks prior to your visit. See the Guests With Disabilities Guide. Wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Minifigure Marketplace just inside the Park entrance to the left.