Choose delivery during checkout: Printable e-ticket or ship CityPASS cards ?
AWESOME AWAITS at LEGOLAND® California Resort, where families have interactive, hands-on experiences to make memories that last a lifetime! Conquer the Dragon Coaster, get a Driver’s License in Fun Town and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland. The Resort features more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, and there’s so much to do, you’ll want to spend the night!
LEGOLAND Hotel has 250 themed rooms and is packed with LEGO features and themed play areas, all just steps away from the LEGOLAND Park entrance. Centrally located between Anaheim and San Diego, it’s the perfect place to stay while using your Southern California CityPASS! And now, LEGOLAND Hotel has an offer exclusively for Southern California CityPASS holders. Click here for details!
Admission to LEGOLAND® California, including all rides, shows and attractions, plus a special LEGOLAND Hotel offer for Southern California CityPASS holders.
SEA LIFE® Aquarium, LEGOLAND Water Park and pay-to-play games not included in CityPASS admission.
One LEGOLAND Drive
Open 7 days a week during spring break, summer and specific holiday periods.
Open daily Thursday-Monday. Closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Hours vary seasonally; see current park hours.
- Imagination Zone is all about exploring and creating, the epitome of LEGO creativity. Its free-play building areas are designed to encourage youngsters to imagine new designs of their own!
- Explorers can dig for fossils, soar on a junior roller coaster, climb inside "Megga-Egga-Saurus" or lie inside a life-sized dinosaur footprint to get an idea of the size of these amazing animals at Explorer Island.
- Guaranteed to shiver yer timbers, Pirate Shores includes water attractions with captivating high-seas adventures that will thrill buccaneers of all ages.
- Be transported to 1920s Egypt in Land of Adventure, with four attractions including the thrilling dark ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure. Adjacent to the hidden ruins, you'll find more thrills await riding Cargo Ace and Beetle Bounce and exploring Pharaoh's Revenge.
- The heart of LEGOLAND California Resort, Miniland USA includes reproductions of seven areas of the United States, all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks in 1:20 scale.
- If you are looking for fun, you've come to the right town! Kids get their very own driver’s license at Driving School and save the day with the entire family at Fun Town Police and Fire Academy! Fun Town is the perfect place for family play!
- Join Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Emma at the new LEGO Friends Heartlake City! Ride the carousel in Mia’s family ranch. Stroll through the LEGO horse stables at Mia’s Riding Camp and be sure to dance along with Andrea at the Friends Forever Stage. Cool off in the Heartlake Fountain and enjoy delicious treats at City Park Crêperie.
- Experience a bit of movie magic as you get a behind-the-scenes look at the actual movie set from THE LEGO MOVIE! Step into the LEGO soundstage, check out real movie footage, and explore the awesome LEGO models that inspired the movie.
- LEGOLAND Hotel is a LEGO lover’s paradise, with 250 themed rooms based on the popular Pirate, Kingdom and Adventure LEGO lines. It’s packed with imaginative LEGO features and themed play areas throughout, and is just steps away from LEGOLAND Park, where family fun awaits.
Proceed directly to turnstiles and present CityPASS card or e-ticket for entry.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
2nd Day Visit: Add a 2nd Day at LEGOLAND for just $20 per person (ages 3+). Present your CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to upgrade.
Water Park LEGOLAND: Add LEGOLAND Water Park for $30 for ages 3+, and $5 for ages 2 and under. Present CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase. LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally during Spring, Summer and Fall. Please check the website regarding days and hours of operation.
SEA LIFE Aquarium: Add SEA LIFE Aquarium for just $20 per person (ages 3+). Present CityPASS at any ticket booth or Guest Services window to purchase.
LEGOLAND Hotel: Save 15% on LEGOLAND Hotel stays, a special offer for Southern California CityPASS holders. Click here for details!
Advice for Visitors
- Reserve your ride and don't wait in line! Enjoy your day at LEGOLAND® California Resort with the all-new Reserve ‘N' Ride Electronic Ride Reservation System with 13 of our top rides available to choose from. You can spend less time waiting in line and do more with your day. Visit www.LEGOLAND.com/ReserveNRide for more details.
- Sign up for a hands-on tutorial in the MINDSTORMS® center, located in the Imagination Zone. You will be given a reserved time to come back later in the day. Spaces are limited; reserve yours early.
- Take in our interactive shows, included with your CityPASS admission. Pick up a show guide when you arrive at the Park for the latest show times and details!
- Some rides have height restrictions, which are listed in our Park map and posted at each attraction. They can also be found here.
- LEGOLAND offers a wide range of family-friendly dining options. Outside food and coolers are not allowed; however, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are permitted. Dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free options available.
Parking: Cars: $15; Campers/RVs: $20; Motorcycles: $5; Preferred Parking: $25.
Dining: Burger Stop; Castle Burgers; Castle Ice Cream; Fun Town Hot Dog; Fun Town Market; Garden Restaurant, Granny's Apple Fries; Knights' Smokehouse BBQ; LEGO Club House; Ocean Journey Café; Pizza & Pasta Buffet; Pizza Mania; The Market; Wok'N'Bowl Ramen and City Park Crêperie.
Dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free options available.
Accessibility: Most attractions at the Park are accessible to disabled guests, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact Guest Services two weeks prior to your visit. See the Guests With Disabilities Guide.
Wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Minifigure Marketplace just inside the Park entrance to the left. Wheel chairs: $12; ECV: $40; ECV with canopy: $45.
Gift Shop: Brick Brothers Trading Co.; Buccaneer's Booty Shop; Dino Dig Store; King's Market; LEGO Club House; LEGO TECHNIC Shop; Minifigure Market; Pippin's Bazaar; SEA LIFE Gift Shop; The Big Shop; Heartlake City Boutique.
Strollers: Strollers can be rented on a first-come, first-served basis at The Marketplace, in The Beginning. You are also welcome to bring your own stroller or wagon.
Lodging: LEGOLAND Hotel features 250 themed rooms based on the popular Pirate, Kingdom and Adventure LEGO lines. It’s packed with imaginative LEGO features and themed play areas throughout, and is just steps away from LEGOLAND Park. Click here or call (877) 534-6526 for our special 15% off offer for Southern California CityPASS holders.
From Anaheim: Take I-5 S toward San Diego. Take the Cannon Rd. exit; turn left onto Cannon Rd. Turn right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 65 miles.
From San Diego: Take CA-163 N to I-805 N toward Los Angeles. Merge onto I-5 N. Take the Cannon Rd exit; turn right onto Cannon Rd. Take the 3rd right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 34 miles.
Plan Your Visit to Southern California - Use our collection of Southern California tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Southern California attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 27%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997