Choose based on date of first use:
FREE ground shipping
Only available at citypass.com, this option allows you to add one-time admission to LEGOLAND California to your Southern California CityPASS. Begin using your CityPASS at any included attraction.
Come play your part at LEGOLAND California Resort. With more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, it’s an interactive, hands-on experience for families. Enjoy favorites like Dragon Coaster, Driving School, Fun Town Police and Fire Academy and Pirate Reef.
Admission to LEGOLAND California, including all rides, shows and attractions. SEA LIFE® Aquarium, LEGOLAND Water Park and pay-to-play games not included in CityPASS admission.
One LEGOLAND Drive
Open daily Thu-Mon
Open 7 days a week during the summer and specific holiday periods.
Hours vary seasonally; see current park hours.
- Visit Dino Island and dig for fossils, soar on a junior roller coaster, climb inside "Megga-Egga-Saurus" or lie inside a life-sized dinosaur footprint to get an idea of the size of these amazing animals.
- Guaranteed to shiver yer timbers, Pirate Shores includes water attractions with captivating high-seas adventures that will thrill buccaneers of all ages.
- Transporting you into 1920s Egypt, Land of Adventure is comprised of four attractions including the thrilling dark ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure. Adjacent to the hidden ruins, you'll find a different adventure awaiting with other attractions, including Cargo Ace, Beetle Bounce and Pharaoh's Revenge.
- The humorous and stimulating environment of the Imagination Zone epitomizes LEGO creativity, and the many free play building opportunities are designed to make youngsters imagine some new designs of their own.
- The heart of LEGOLAND California Resort, Miniland USA includes reproductions of seven areas of the United States, all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks in 1:20 scale, that can be seen from many places in the Park.
- If you are looking for fun, you've come to the right town! All adults remember longing to be BIG when they were kids. Fun Town is the perfect place for youngsters to live out that dream in a scaled-down town created just for them.
- Venture into DUPLO® Village and explore the wilds of Africa, with life-sized giraffes, zebras, lions, and more - all made of LEGO bricks. Or, become a resident of Playtown for the day. This fun play area is geared towards younger guests, complete with fun buildings, slides, activities and much more.
- Experience a bit of movie magic as you get a behind-the-scenes look at an actual movie set. Step into the LEGO® soundstage, check out real movie footage, and explore the awesome LEGO models that inspired THE LEGO MOVIE!
Proceed directly to turnstiles and present CityPASS card for entry.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
2nd Day Visit: Add a 2nd Day at LEGOLAND. Cost for CityPASS holders: all ages, $20. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
Water Park LEGOLAND: Add LEGOLAND Water Park. Cost for CityPASS holders: ages 3+, $20; ages 2 and under, $5. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
SEA LIFE Aquarium: Add SEA LIFE Aquarium. Cost for CityPASS holders: all ages, $20. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
Advice for Visitors
- Sign up for a hands-on tutorial in the MINDSTORMS® center, located in the Imagination Zone. You will be given a reserved time to come back later in the day. Spaces are limited; reserve yours early.
- Take advantage of a variety of shows and events, included with your CityPASS admission.
- Some rides have height restrictions; they are posted at each ride/attraction and can also be found here.
- Multiple dining options offer a great variety of family-friendly food. Outside food and coolers are not allowed; however, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are allowed.
Parking: Cars: $15; Campers/RVs: $20; Motorcycles: $5; Preferred Parking: $25.
Dining: Burger Stop; Castle Burgers; Castle Ice Cream; Fun Town Hot Dog; Fun Town Market; Garden Restaurant, Granny's Apple Fries; Knights' Table Barbecue; LEGO Club House; Ocean Journey Café; Pizza and Pasta Buffet; Pizza Mania; The Market; Wok'N'Bowl Ramen. Dairy free, egg free and gluten free options available.
Accessibility: Most attractions at the Park are accessible to disabled guests, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact Guest Services two weeks prior to your visit. See the Guests With Disabilities Guide.
Wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Minifigure Marketplace just inside the Park entrance to the left. Wheel chairs: $12; ECV: $40; ECV with canopy: $45.
Gift Shop: Brick Brothers Trading Co.; Buccaneer's Booty Shop; Dino Dig Store; King's Market; LEGO Club House; LEGO TECHNIC Shop; Minifigure Market; Pippin's Bazaar; SEA LIFE Gift Shop; The Big Shop; The Studio Store.
Strollers: Strollers can be rented on a first-come, first-served basis at The Marketplace, in The Beginning. You are also welcome to bring your own stroller or wagon.
Lodging: LEGOLAND Hotel; see details or call (877) 534-6526.
From Anaheim: Take I-5 S toward San Diego. Take the Cannon Rd. exit; turn left onto Cannon Rd. Turn right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 65 miles.
From San Diego: Take CA-163 N to I-805 N toward Los Angeles. Merge onto I-5 N. Take the Cannon Rd exit; turn right onto Cannon Rd. Take the 3rd right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 34 miles.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 26%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Southern California CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997