FREE ground shipping
Only available at citypass.com, this option allows you to add one-time admission to LEGOLAND California to your Southern California CityPASS. Begin using your CityPASS at any included attraction.
Come play your part at LEGOLAND® California. With more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, it’s an interactive, hands-on experience for families. Conquer the Dragon Coaster, get a Driver’s License in Fun Town and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland... Awesome Awaits!.
Admission to LEGOLAND California, including all rides, shows and attractions.
SEA LIFE® Aquarium, LEGOLAND Water Park and pay-to-play games not included in CityPASS admission.
One LEGOLAND Drive
Open 7 days a week during spring break, summer and specific holiday periods.
Open daily Thursday-Monday. Closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Hours vary seasonally; see current park hours.
- Explorers can dig for fossils, soar on a junior roller coaster, climb inside "Megga-Egga-Saurus" or lie inside a life-sized dinosaur footprint to get an idea of the size of these amazing animals at Explorer Island.
- Guaranteed to shiver yer timbers, Pirate Shores includes water attractions with captivating high-seas adventures that will thrill buccaneers of all ages.
- Be transported to 1920s Egypt in Land of Adventure, with four attractions including the thrilling dark ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure. Adjacent to the hidden ruins, you'll find more thrills await riding Cargo Ace and Beetle Bounce and exploring Pharaoh's Revenge.
- The humorous and stimulating environment of the Imagination Zone epitomizes LEGO creativity, and the many free play building opportunities are designed to make youngsters imagine some new designs of their own.
- The heart of LEGOLAND California Resort, Miniland USA includes reproductions of seven areas of the United States, all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks in 1:20 scale, that can be seen from many places in the Park.
- If you are looking for fun, you've come to the right town! Kids get your driver’s license at Driving School and save the day with the entire family at Fun Town Police and Fire Academy! Fun Town is. is the perfect place for for family play! Join Mia, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie and Emma at the new LEGO® Friends Heartlake City! Ride the carousel in Mia’s family ranch. Stroll through the LEGO horse stables at Mia’s Riding Camp and be sure to dance along with Andrea at the Friends Forever Stage. Cool off in the Heartlake Fountain and enjoy delicious treats at City Park Créperie..
- Experience a bit of movie magic as you get a behind-the-scenes look at an actual movie set. Step into the LEGO® soundstage, check out real movie footage, and explore the awesome LEGO models that inspired THE LEGO MOVIE!
Proceed directly to turnstiles and present CityPASS card for entry.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
2nd Day Visit: Add a 2nd Day at LEGOLAND. Cost for CityPASS holders: all ages, $20. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
Water Park LEGOLAND: Add LEGOLAND Water Park. Cost for CityPASS holders: ages 3+, $30; ages 2 and under, $5. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
SEA LIFE Aquarium: Add SEA LIFE Aquarium. Cost for CityPASS holders: all ages, $20. Present CityPASS card at any ticket booth or at Guest Services to purchase.
Advice for Visitors
- Sign up for a hands-on tutorial in the MINDSTORMS® center, located in the Imagination Zone. You will be given a reserved time to come back later in the day. Spaces are limited; reserve yours early.
- Take advantage of a variety of shows and events, included with your CityPASS admission.
- Some rides have height restrictions; they are posted at each ride/attraction and can also be found here.
- Multiple dining options offer a great variety of family-friendly food. Outside food and coolers are not allowed; however, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are allowed.
Parking: Cars: $15; Campers/RVs: $20; Motorcycles: $5; Preferred Parking: $25.
Dining: Burger Stop; Castle Burgers; Castle Ice Cream; Fun Town Hot Dog; Fun Town Market; Garden Restaurant, Granny's Apple Fries; Knights' Knights Smokehouse BBQ; LEGO Club House; Ocean Journey Café; Pizza & Pasta Buffet; Pizza Mania; The Market; Wok'N'Bowl Ramen and City Park Créperie.
Dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free options available.
Accessibility: Most attractions at the Park are accessible to disabled guests, depending on the nature of the disability. Detailed health restrictions are posted at each ride. The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact Guest Services two weeks prior to your visit. See the Guests With Disabilities Guide.
Wheelchairs and Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV) are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Minifigure Marketplace just inside the Park entrance to the left. Wheel chairs: $12; ECV: $40; ECV with canopy: $45.
Gift Shop: Brick Brothers Trading Co.; Buccaneer's Booty Shop; Dino Dig Store; King's Market; LEGO Club House; LEGO TECHNIC Shop; Minifigure Market; Pippin's Bazaar; SEA LIFE Gift Shop; The Big Shop; Heartlake City Boutique.
Strollers: Strollers can be rented on a first-come, first-served basis at The Marketplace, in The Beginning. You are also welcome to bring your own stroller or wagon.
Lodging: LEGOLAND Hotel; see details or call (877) 534-6526.
From Anaheim: Take I-5 S toward San Diego. Take the Cannon Rd. exit; turn left onto Cannon Rd. Turn right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 65 miles.
From San Diego: Take CA-163 N to I-805 N toward Los Angeles. Merge onto I-5 N. Take the Cannon Rd exit; turn right onto Cannon Rd. Take the 3rd right onto LEGOLAND Dr. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on LEGOLAND Dr. Turn left; LEGOLAND will be on your right. Approximately 34 miles.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 27%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Southern California CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997