Save 27% and skip ticket lines at Southern California's best attractions with CityPASS.
Now Available: 2016 Southern California CityPASS
2016 CityPASS e-tickets and cards for use starting on or after January 1, 2016, are now available for purchase. 2015 Southern California CityPASS cards must be used starting on or before December 31, 2015.
- Take an airborne shortcut over the treetops on the Skyfari Aerial Tram and enjoy spectacular views of the Zoo, its animal and plant collection, and surrounding Balboa Park.
- Enjoy a 35-minute narrated tour on a double-decked bus covering about 70 percent of the San Diego Zoo on a Guided Bus Tour.
- Be transported into a world inspired by China’s giant panda reserves in the Zoo's Panda Trek.
- Kids of all ages can climb aboard an Arctic research helicopter, crawl into a bear den, pop their heads through a seal’s breathing hole or measure themselves against the size of a polar bear at the Zoo's Polar Bear Plunge.
- Explore Elephant Odyssey at the Zoo, a 7.5-acre habitat that’s the first of its kind, providing an entertaining and educational journey.
- Take the Africa Tram around the Safari Park’s field exhibits and see herds of giraffes, crashes of rhinos and flocks of exotic birds on an open-air, soft-wheeled vehicle inspired by the legendary safari trains of Africa.
- Witness the fastest land mammal up close and personal doing what it does best: run! At the Safari Park's Shiley's Cheetah Run, you'll watch a sleek cat as it races on a straight 330-foot-long track and reaches a maximum speed of about 70 miles per hour.
- Learn more about the animals at the Safari Park through keeper talks and animal encounters, included with your admission.
SAN DIEGO ZOO
2920 Zoo Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
North of Downtown San Diego, situated in Balboa Park at Park Boulevard and Zoo Place.
SAN DIEGO SAFARI PARK
15500 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, California 92027
30 miles north of downtown San Diego in the San Pasqual Valley.
Special Events: Specially ticketed events/attractions are not included.
Advice for Visitors
- If you'd like to visit both the Zoo and the Safari Park, use your CityPASS card for entry into one, and then show your CityPASS card at the other to receive 10% off the box office price.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.