FREE ground shipping
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate movie experience at Universal Studios Hollywood. Go behind the scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. Plus, experience the greatest battle you’ll ever ride in Transformers™: The Ride–3D. And, as of spring 2014, join the mischievous Minions on an epic adventure you’ll never forget in the all-new 3-D ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
General theme park admission including the legendary behind-the-scenes Studio Tour, all rides and attractions.
100 Universal Center Drive
Open 365 Days
Hours vary daily
- Transformers™: The Ride 3-D: Be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons.
- King Kong 360 3-D: Come face to face with King Kong in the world's largest, most intense 3-D experience.
- Studio Tour: Comedian Jimmy Fallon is the new video host of the Studio Tour.
Present CityPASS admission card at the park turnstiles to skip main ticket line. ID & finger scan required for park entry.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Front of the Line Pass: Visit the Hollywood Ticket Outlet located across from the Blues Brother's stage for more information on this and other special programs. Daily availability is limited; we advise arriving at park opening to ensure availability by 9 a.m. peak season/10 a.m. off-peak.
Advice for Visitors
- Dining may require a wait during the most popular times, between noon and 3 p.m. Choose an early or late lunch time to avoid a line.
- Ride Revenge of the Mummy coaster and the other thrill rides in the morning to beat the afternoon rush.
Parking: Cars, $15 (after 3 p.m., $10); RVs, $17. Valet parking available for additional charge; prices subject to change.
Accessibility: Universal Studios Hollywood Guest Relations
Lodging: Hotels near Universal Studios
Driving Directions from the North: Southbound on 101, exit Lankershim Blvd.
Driving Directions from the South: Northbound on Hollywood Freeway / Hwy. 101, exit Universal Studios Blvd.
Plan Your Visit to Southern California - Use our collection of Southern California tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Southern California attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 23%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Southern California CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997