Southern California CityPASS » Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate movie experience at Universal Studios Hollywood. Go behind the scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. Plus, experience the greatest battle you’ll ever ride in Transformers™: The Ride–3D. And, as of spring 2014, join the mischievous Minions on an epic adventure you’ll never forget in the all-new 3-D ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
100 Universal Center Drive
Open 365 Days
Hours vary daily
General theme park admission including the legendary behind-the-scenes Studio Tour, all rides and attractions.
- Transformers™: The Ride 3-D: Be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons.
- King Kong 360 3-D: Come face to face with King Kong in the world's largest, most intense 3-D experience.
- Studio Tour: Comedian Jimmy Fallon is the new video host of the Studio Tour.
Present CityPASS admission card at the park turnstiles to skip main ticket line. ID & finger scan required for park entry.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Front of the Line Pass: Visit the Hollywood Ticket Outlet located across from the Blues Brother's stage for more information on this and other special programs. Daily availability is limited; we advise arriving at park opening to ensure availability by 9 a.m. peak season/10 a.m. off-peak.
Advice for Visitors
- Dining may require a wait during the most popular times, between noon and 3 p.m. Choose an early or late lunch time to avoid a line.
- Ride Revenge of the Mummy coaster and the other thrill rides in the morning to beat the afternoon rush.
- Download the Universal Studios Hollywood App, complete with guide, wait times and more! Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
Parking: Cars, $15 (after 3 p.m., $10); RVs, $17. Valet parking available for additional charge; prices subject to change.
Accessibility: Universal Studios Hollywood Guest Relations
Lodging: Hotels near Universal Studios
Driving Directions from the North: Southbound on 101, exit Lankershim Blvd.
Driving Directions from the South: Northbound on Hollywood Freeway / Hwy. 101, exit Universal Studios Blvd.
Plan Your Visit to Southern California - Use our collection of Southern California attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Southern California attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 14 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 10+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–9||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 25%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Add San Diego Zoo
Learn how to add San Diego Zoo
to your Southern California CityPASS
Watch a video
See what you get with
Southern California CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997