Save 44% on admission to the top San Francisco attractions plus city-wide transportation with CityPASS.
- See the whole city and access all the San Francisco CityPASS attractions using Muni.
- Make your way around San Francisco on Muni’s diverse fleet of historic streetcars ,world famous cable cars, modern light rail vehicles, diesel buses, alternative fuel vehicles, and electric trolley coaches.
- Watch the Cable Car gripmen in action as they navigate the city streets.
MUNI CITY-WIDE TRANSPORTATION PASS
Market & Powell
Beach & Hyde
Bay & Taylor
SFMTA Customer Service Center:
11 S. Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94103
Cable Cars: approx. 6am-1am
Streetcars (F line): approx. 5am-1am
Most other Muni routes follow similar hours; some operate 24 hours.
Muni operates 365 days a year; see website for details.
Candlestick Ballpark Express: An additional $8 per person by showing validated CityPASS when boarding. Cash only; exact amount required.
Advice for Visitors
- Without CityPASS, a single, one-way cable car ride costs $7 (Muni bus: $2.25).
- The Muni 7-Day Passport does not include BART.
- Avoid the long line at the Cable Car Turn-Around by boarding at stops at least four blocks above the turnaround.
- The cable car on California Street is least crowded and easiest to board.
- Dial 311 — or (415) 701-2311 if outside SF — for access to 24/7 visitor service information.
- Vouchers must be exchanged for a booklet prior to riding the cable cars. Please plan ahead; if arriving after normal attraction hours with a voucher, you'll have to wait until morning to exchange it for a CityPASS booklet.
- SFMTA Customer Service Center: 11 S. Van Ness Avenue at Market.
- See route maps & schedules
Accessibility: Streetcars and Muni busses are 100% wheelchair accessible. Historic Cable Cars are not wheelchair accessible. Some folding chairs or mobility devices may be accommodated; step climbing is required to board.