San Francisco CityPASS » San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz Island Day Tour
San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz Island Day Tour
CityPASS has created a unique opportunity to visit Alcatraz. This offer is only available by purchasing directly from Alcatraz Cruises and will replace the Blue & Gold ticket in the CityPASS booklet.
There are two ways to buy San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz:
1) Purchase your timed cruise ticket now at alcatrazcruises.com. Then, when you arrive in San Francisco, go to the Alcatraz Cruises ticket booth at Pier 33 to upgrade your Alcatraz Cruises ticket to San Francisco CityPASS and receive your booklet. Please note you must receive your booklet before visiting any other CityPASS attractions or using your 7-day Muni Pass.
2) Call (415) 981-7625 to buy your CityPASS over the phone and reserve your cruise time. Your booklet will be mailed to you, or you can pick it up at the Alcatraz Cruises ticket booth when you arrive in San Francisco.
The total cost for San Francisco CityPASS is the same for both purchase options.
What's Included (only when purchased from Alcatraz Cruises)
- Alcatraz Island Day Tour
- Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Passport
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay OR Monterey Bay Aquarium
- de Young Museum OR Exploratorium
Advice for Visitors
- Alcatraz Island Day Tours are by timed reservation and subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended. During peak season, Alcatraz Tour times can sell out and walk-up tour times might not be available.
- If you purchase San Francisco CityPASS with Alcatraz and plan to start your visit at a different CityPASS attraction, be sure to have CityPASS booklets shipped to you by Alcatraz Cruises.
- Allow approximately 2 1/2 hours for the total Alcatraz experience.
- The Alcatraz Night Tour is not available with a CityPASS purchase.
- For more Alcatraz Island Tour information including departure times, visit alcatrazcruises.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.