Save 42% on admission to the top San Francisco attractions plus unlimited cable car rides with CityPASS.
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
BLUE & GOLD FLEET BAY CRUISE ADVENTURE
San Francisco, CA 94133
West of the marina at Beach Street and the Embarcadero, 2 blocks east of Fisherman's Wharf
Bay Cruise Adventure is available 7 days a week; frequent daily departures.
Departure times vary by day and season, and special holiday hours apply; see website for details.
No service on Christmas Day.
Escape from the Rock Cruise: 1-1/2 hour bay cruise circles Alcatraz; with narration and special effects. Kids (5-11) receive one complimentary pair of 5x magnification Blue & Gold Fleet souvenir binoculars when you upgrade to the Escape from the Rock Cruise. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Discount: Get a FREE color-changing Blue & Gold Fleet tote bag with any purchase at Del Sol, located on PIER 39; see coupon in booklet.
Advice for Visitors
- See the world famous PIER 39 sea lions seasonally on K-Dock.
- It can be windy and cool on San Francisco Bay; bring a jacket with a hood.
Best time to visit: Morning and late afternoon cruises are least-crowded.
Accessibility: All boats are wheelchair accessible on the first deck, except RocketBoat.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.