Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Meet Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue, along with mom Er Shun and Da Mao, and take in the state-of-the-art Panda Interpretive Centre.
- Visit polar bears in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves and more.
- Don’t miss Indian rhino calf Nandu with mom Ashakiran in Indo-Malaya, or the white lion pride, including four playful white lion cubs, in the African Savanna.
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks, and during summer, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre “Splash Island” splash pad.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups: Groups with CityPASS booklets in hand can proceed to the Member and Prepaid Pass line for admission. Groups of 10 or more with voucher(s) should visit guest services to exchange for booklets. Call Guest Services at (416) 392-5929 with questions.