Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Royal Ontario Museum
See your world come alive and feed your mind at the ROM! Whether you’re interested in dinosaurs, Canadian history, ancient Egypt, biodiversity, and more – there’s something exciting for everyone at Canada’s largest museum of natural history and world cultures. We can’t wait to welcome you!
General Admission to Canada’s largest museum of world cultures and natural history.
100 Queen's Park
At Bloor Street West and Avenue Road. Main entrance off Bloor Street West in the Michael Lee-Chin Crystal
Closed Christmas Day
- Gordo the Barosaurus, the largest dinosaur on display in Canada
- An assortment of collections include Asian art, Egyptian mummies and African jewelry.
- Explore the world’s biodiversity from ice age mammals to Canada's First Peoples
- The new Bat Cave — bigger, better, scarier
Present CityPASS booklet at the express entry point. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at the main ticket window.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Some special exhibitions require an additional fee.
ROM Audio Tour: $5 CAD
Advice for Visitors
- Visit weekdays after 1 p.m. when it's less crowded.
- Daily tours are offered to the public by trained volunteer Docents, and many are free with museum admission. Inquire at the Information Desk or see details.
- CityPASS users with disabilities may receive one additional admission free with each paid booklet.
Parking: Lots within walking distance: 9 Bedford Road (north of Bloor St.,); 37 Yorkville Avenue (north of Bloor St., east of Yorkville Ave.)
Dining: Druxy’s ROM Café
Accessibility: ROM is committed to accessibility for all visitors by providing access to collections and information resources; see details.
Self-Guide: Audio tour, $5
Gift Shop: ROM Boutique, ROM Kids Boutique
Coat Check: Coat check, $2; baggage check, free
Strollers: Strollers, $2
TTC: Take the Yonge-University-Spadina line or Bloor-Danforth line to St. George subway stop (Bedford Road exit).
Groups of 20 or more: Call (416) 586-5801 x2.
Plan Your Visit to Toronto - Use our collection of Toronto tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Toronto attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997