Toronto CityPASS » Casa Loma
Experience the elegance and splendour of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma. Explore the former home of Sir Henry Pellatt featuring unique architecture, beautifully furnished rooms, secret passages, towers and an 800-foot tunnel to luxurious stables. An introductory film about Sir Henry Pellatt and a self-guided multimedia tour are included. Enjoy magnificent gardens May through October.
1 Austin Terrace
Corner of Spadina Road and Davenport Road
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Last entry, 4pm
Closed early, 1pm Christmas Eve; closed Christmas Day
Castle admission including multimedia guide and Pellatt film.
- Step back in time — experience the elegance and splendor of a true medieval style castle.
- Enjoy 5 acres of beautifully maintained gardens from May through October.
- Explore the decorated suites, secret passages, an 800-foot tunnel, towers, and stables.
- The Story of Sir Henry Pellatt film presentation follows the arc of this amazing man's life.
Present CityPASS booklet at the ticket-tear location in Great Hall. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at box office.
Advice for Visitors
- Arrive before 11:30am when it's less crowded.
- Don't miss the display of Hollywood film posters from films shot at the castle, located on the lower level.
- Your CityPASS ticket includes fixed charges for an audio guide and the Pellatt documentary film.
- Enjoy Casa Loma gardens from May to October.
Parking: Parking lot: $3/hr, $9 max
Dining: Sir Henry's Cafe
Self-Guide: Audio tour in 8 languages (English, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Korean), included with CityPASS admission.
Gift Shop: Castle Keep Gift Shop
Strollers: Strollers not recommended (many stairs and small elevator).
TTC: Take the Spadina-University line to Dupont Station, located two stops north of St. George Station. Walk north two blocks on Spadina Avenue.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (416) 392-5932.
Plan Your Visit to Toronto - Use our collection of Toronto attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Toronto attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 4–12||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 41%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997