Save 42% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
The New Toronto CityPASS is Now Available
A new attraction line-up including Ripley's Aquarium of Canada is now available for purchase.
- Get up close to adorable giant panda pair Er Shun and Da Mao and take in the state-of-the-art Panda Interpretive Centre.
- Visit one of the largest indoor giraffe houses in Canada and meet Masai giraffe Twiga and her calf Mstari.
- See gorilla family Charles, Ngozi, Nassir and Nneka and watch their incredible family dynamic.
- Explore the 10-Acre Tundra Trek that includes an award-winning polar bear habitat plus snow geese, reindeer, snowy owl, Arctic fox and wolves.
- Take advantage of Meet the Keeper talks & feedings happening throughout the day.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides and face painting: Zoomobile, camel and pony rides and face painting require an additional fee (seasonal and weather permitting).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.