Toronto CityPASS » Toronto Zoo
Toronto Zoo is Canada’s premier Zoo with over 5,000 animals, 460 species and 10 km of walking trails. Coming spring 2013, be the first to visit the NEW giant pandas! Don’t miss award-winning exhibits such as Gorilla Rainforest, African Savanna, the Great Barrier Reef and the 10-acre Tundra Trek, featuring polar bears and Arctic wolves. Check out the Conservation Carousel and visit Kids Discovery Zone* with Splash Island, Kids Zoo and daily animal shows. Visit the underwater viewing area with endangered African penguins — those adorable ocean birds that are built to swim, dive and fly through the sea.
*Seasonal and weather permitting.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
General admission to five indoor pavilions and outdoor trails that highlight over 5,000 animal residents of the zoo.
- Toronto Zoo is home to over 5,000 animals and 460 species.
- Starting in spring 2013, the newly-renovated Eurasia region, with its new Giant Panda Education Centre, will be home to Da Mao and Er Shun, two bamboo-loving bears on loan from China for a limited time.
- Indoor/outdoor pavilions provide a great experience in all weather conditions.
- Meet the Keeper talks & feedings happen throughout the day.
- Three rare and beautiful white lions joined the African Savanna family in 2012.
- The 10-Acre Tundra Trek includes an award winning polar bear habitat plus snow geese, reindeer, snowy owl, Arctic fox and wolves.
- The First Nation Art Garden shares the Aboriginal worldview though artwork.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at main entrance. You may also present your booklet at the group gate (far right of entrance) when it’s open to skip the main ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Zoomobile, camel and pony rides and face painting require an additional fee (seasonal and weather permitting).
Sharks at Stingray Bay: Ends Oct. 8, 2012. Cost for CityPASS holders: $2.50
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3/ride
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
Parking: $10 CAD per vehicle
Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Gift Shop: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
Strollers: Strollers, $7 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
*Prices subject to change without notice.
TTC: Two bus routes service the zoo; (416) 393-INFO or www.ttc.ca for more information.
Plan Your Visit to Toronto - Use our collection of Toronto attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Toronto attractions.
Same low price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Take your time
Valid for 9 days from first use
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access
at most attractions
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 4–12||Enter Qty||
See The Savings
How you save 41%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997