Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Toronto Zoo Temporarily Unavailable
Please note the Toronto Zoo is temporarily closed due to a strike. For more information, please visit torontozoo.com. CityPASS holders may use their option ticket to visit Ontario Science Centre.
- Meet Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue, along with mom Er Shun and Da Mao, and take in the state-of-the-art Panda Interpretive Centre.
- Visit polar bears in the award-winning 10-acre Tundra Trek, along with snowy owls, Arctic wolves and more.
- Don’t miss Indian rhino calf Nandu with mom Ashakiran in Indo-Malaya, or the white lion pride, including four playful white lion cubs, in the African Savanna.
- Enjoy year-round animal keeper talks, and during summer, don't miss the Zoo’s Amazing Animal Show or the 2-acre “Splash Island” splash pad.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Rides: Zoomobile, TundraAir ride available at an additional fee (weather permitting, seasonal).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3 a ride or four rides for $10.
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Advice for Visitors
- To help plan your visit to the zoo, download a zoo map and a Meet the Keeper schedule.
- The Kids Discovery Zone is available seasonally and weather permitting; see details.
- Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
- Gift Shops: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
- Strollers: Strollers, $8 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.