Toronto CityPASS » CN Tower
A Wonder of the Modern World, the CN Tower is Canada’s most celebrated architectural triumph with Toronto’s most spectacular views – day or night. This Toronto must-see is a world-class entertainment and dining destination. Explore two observation levels up to 1,136 ft/346m, the world famous Glass Floor at 1,122 ft./342m with outdoor SkyTerrace, and access to attractions such as the CN Tower story in the Height of Excellence film, motion theatre ride and more.
301 Front Street West
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
(416) 86-TOWER (868-6937)cntower.ca
Summer: Open daily, 9am-11pm
Winter: Sun-Thu, 9am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-10:30pm
Seasonal changes; call or see website to confirm.
Closed Christmas Day
Tower Experience admission includes LookOut level (1,136 ft./346m.), Glass Floor level and access to attractions such as the CN Tower story in the Height of Excellence film, motion theatre ride and more.
- This marvel of civil engineering offers amazing views.
- Take in the views from the 1,136 ft./346m LookOut, plus the world famous Glass Floor with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft./342m.
- A new lighting system architecturally enhances the Tower from bottom to top.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at guest services desk to skip the main ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
The SkyPod observation level: 33 stories above the main observation levels. Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 CAD. Available at the base and LookOut levels.
EdgeWalk: Thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost for CityPASS holders: $175 CAD. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
Advice for Visitors
- Mornings before 11am and evenings after 7pm are the least crowded.
- Himalamazon motion theater guests must be at least 42 inches (107 cm) tall.
- 360 Restaurant: Reservations are recommended and may be made online or by calling (416) 362-5411.
- Shop at the CN Tower gift shop and save 10% with the coupon in the back of your CityPASS booklet.
Parking: Closest lot is south lot of Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd).
Dining: 360 Restaurant, Horizons Restaurant and Bar & Le Café
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Gift Shop: The Marketplace
TTC: Take the subway to Union Station; from there, the CN Tower is a short walk west on Front St.
Plan Your Visit to Toronto - Use our collection of Toronto attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase