Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
A Wonder of the Modern World, the CN Tower is Canada’s most celebrated architectural triumph with Toronto’s most spectacular views – day or night. This Toronto must-see is a world-class entertainment and dining destination. Explore two observation levels up to 1,136 ft/346m, the world famous Glass Floor at 1,122 ft./342m with outdoor SkyTerrace, and access to attractions such as the CN Tower story in the Height of Excellence film, and the new film The Red Rocket: Toronto by Trolley.
Tower Experience admission includes LookOut level (1,136 ft./346m.), Glass Floor level and access to attractions such as the CN Tower story in the Height of Excellence film, and the new film The Red Rocket: Toronto by Trolley.
301 Front Street West
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
(416) 86-TOWER (868-6937)cntower.ca
Open daily, 9am-10pm
Extended hours on weekends and seasonlly; call or see website for current hours.
Closed Christmas Day
- This marvel of civil engineering offers amazing views.
- Take in the views from the 1,136 ft./346m LookOut, plus the world famous Glass Floor with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft./342m.
- A new lighting system architecturally enhances the Tower from bottom to top.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at guest services desk to skip the main ticket line.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
The SkyPod observation level: 33 stories above the main observation levels. Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 CAD. Available at the base and LookOut levels.
EdgeWalk: Thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost for CityPASS holders: $175 CAD. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
Advice for Visitors
- Mornings before 11am and evenings after 7pm are the least crowded.
- 360 Restaurant: Reservations are recommended and may be made online or by calling (416) 362-5411.
- Shop at the CN Tower gift shop and save 10% with the coupon in the back of your CityPASS booklet.
- Get a special discount from Sharpshooter Imaging with the coupon in your CityPASS booklet! Purchase a full package from the Glass Floor and save 50% off a Special Effects photo, located on Observation level.
Parking: Closest lot is south lot of Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd).
Dining: 360 Restaurant, Horizons Restaurant and Bar & Le Café
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Gift Shop: The Marketplace
TTC: Take the subway to Union Station; from there, the CN Tower is a short walk west on Front St.
Plan Your Visit to Toronto - Use our collection of Toronto tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Toronto attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 45%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997