Save 36% on admission to the top 5 Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
Please be aware that the Ontario Science Centre will be closed from September 5 through September 8. CityPASS holders may use the option ticket to visit the Toronto Zoo.
- Get out of this world in Space, with a state-of-the-art planetarium, meteorites from Mars, cosmic rays, black holes, a space chair that's really a rocket.
- See the stories of athletes, survivalists, extreme sports enthusiasts and others who have broken through barriers of what was once thought humanly impossible, and learn about your own amazing body in AstraZeneca Human Edge.
- Touch a tornado, hang out in a cave, and get close to giant cockroaches and poison dart frogs in The Living Earth.
- Be part of the action in fun, hands-on exhibits including WordHarp, Ferrofluid Fountain, and Pipe Dreams
ONTARIO SCIENCE CENTRE
770 Don Mills Road
Toronto, Ontario M3C 1T3
At Eglinton Avenue East
Hours subject to change; see details on website.
Closed Christmas Day
Special Exhibits: Special exhibitions may require separate, additional admission ticket; price not included in CityPASS admission.
OMNIMAX Theatre: Separate tickets required. Cost for CityPASS holders: adult $9 CAD; child (4-17) $9. Experience the IMAX® Dome Screen+Sound! With IMAX Dome technology, images are projected onto a giant dome screen, which gives you the sense of being immersed in the film. Now playing… click here.
Advice for Visitors
- Staff engage visitors with wonders of science through daily demonstrations, so be sure to experience one.
- Dining: The Lobby Café, Great Hall Café, KidSpark Café, Valley Restaurant
- Gift Shops: Mastermind
- Strollers: Available for free
Accessibility: OSC is barrier-free. Wheelchairs, free.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (888) 696-1110.