Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Museum of Science & Industry
Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happens every day!
Admission to MOSI permanent exhibits, one standard Florida Hospital IMAX® DOME Theatre film, one Saunders Planetarium show (based on availability) and Kids In Charge!
4801 E. Fowler Ave.
- Pedal a bicycle suspended 30 feet above the ground or engineer anything imaginable in MOSI’s technology playground and inventor’s studio, Idea Zone.
- Fly to the moon and operate a lunar colony in MOSI’s newest permanent exhibition, Mission: Moonbase, located in Kids in Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation and home to The Saunders Planetarium.
- Learn the science behind natural disasters inside Disasterville, or learn about the body at each developmental life stage inside MOSI's permanent exhibition, The Amazing You.
- Head outside to experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course and Zip Line. Daring riders will soar more than 700 feet over MOSI and then return to the Ropes Course to conquer 35 elements with high-energy feats ideal for all ages (available for an additional fee).
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at MOSI Ticket Office.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition
From fashion to décor, entertainment to toys, medical devices to human organs, 3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition illustrates 3D printing's boundless and mind-blowing potential to re-shape how we live, work and play, while allowing visitors to try their hand at this transformative technology inside a hands-on workshop. This exhibit will offer an inspiring glimpse of the future through 3D-printed objects, live demonstrations, and hands-on 3D printing, along with an in-depth look at how 3D printing technology works, how it is used, and the amazing possibilities for the future.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
MOSI SkyTrail Ropes Course & Zip Line: SkyTrail Ropes Course, $7; SkyTrail Zip Line, $10.
Advice for Visitors
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and allow a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy all that MOSI has to offer.
- Your CityPASS admission includes one standard film at Florida's only IMAX® Dome Theatre. The IMAX® Dome motion picture system projects images of unsurpassed size, clarity and impact onto a dome shaped screen providing 10,500 square feet of visual imagery.
Parking: Parking is available for $5.
Dining: MOSI Cafe
Accessibility: Please see accessibility guide here. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gift Shop: Elements Gift Shop
From the St. Petersburg area, take I-275 North across the Howard Frankland bridge. Stay on I-275 for about 10 more miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Clearwater, take Hwy 60 across the Courtney Campbell Causeway to I-275 North. Stay on I-275 North for about 10 miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Orlando, take I-4 West to I-75 North (the junction is before you get to Tampa). Continue north on I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265) then head westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
From other locations either north of Tampa or south of Tampa, take I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265 West). Proceed westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
Bus: Accessible by public transportation via the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit bus system.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 987-6000; Email email@example.com.
Plan Your Visit to Tampa Bay - Use our collection of Tampa Bay tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Tampa Bay attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 51%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997