Save 54% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Pedal a bicycle suspended 30 feet above the ground or engineer anything imaginable in MOSI’s technology playground and inventor’s studio, Idea Zone.
- Fly to the moon and operate a lunar colony in MOSI’s newest permanent exhibition, Mission: Moonbase, located in Kids in Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation and home to The Saunders Planetarium.
- Learn the science behind natural disasters inside Disasterville, or learn about the body at each developmental life stage inside MOSI's permanent exhibition, The Amazing You.
- Head outside to experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course and Zip Line. Daring riders will soar more than 700 feet over MOSI and then return to the Ropes Course to conquer 35 elements with high-energy feats ideal for all ages (available for an additional fee).
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE & INDUSTRY
4801 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, Fl 33617
MOSI SkyTrail Ropes Course & Zip Line: SkyTrail Ropes Course, $7; SkyTrail Zip Line, $10.
Discount: Get 10% off your purchase in MOSI's Everything's Fresh Café and Elements Gift Shop; see the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and allow a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy all that MOSI has to offer.
- Your CityPASS admission includes one standard film at Florida's only IMAX® Dome Theatre. The IMAX® Dome motion picture system projects images of unsurpassed size, clarity and impact onto a dome shaped screen providing 10,500 square feet of visual imagery.
- Dining: MOSI Cafe
- Gift Shops: Elements Gift Shop
Accessibility: Please see accessibility guide here. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 987-6000; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.