Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Museum of Science & Industry
Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happens every day!
Admission to MOSI permanent exhibits, one standard IMAX® DOME Theatre film, one Saunders Planetarium show (based on availability) and Kids In Charge!
4801 E. Fowler Ave.
- Pedal a bicycle suspended 30 feet above the ground or engineer anything imaginable in MOSI’s technology playground and inventor’s studio, Idea Zone.
- Fly to the moon and operate a lunar colony in MOSI’s newest permanent exhibition, Mission: Moonbase, located in Kids in Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation and home to The Saunders Planetarium.
- Learn the science behind natural disasters inside Disasterville, or learn about the body at each developmental life stage inside MOSI's permanent exhibition, The Amazing You.
- Head outside to experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course and Zip Line. Daring riders will soar more than 700 feet over MOSI and then return to the Ropes Course to conquer 35 elements with high-energy feats ideal for all ages (available for an additional fee).
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at MOSI Ticket Office.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition
From fashion to décor, entertainment to toys, medical devices to human organs, 3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition illustrates 3D printing's boundless and mind-blowing potential to re-shape how we live, work and play, while allowing visitors to try their hand at this transformative technology inside a hands-on workshop. This exhibit will offer an inspiring glimpse of the future through 3D-printed objects, live demonstrations, and hands-on 3D printing, along with an in-depth look at how 3D printing technology works, how it is used, and the amazing possibilities for the future.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
MOSI SkyTrail Ropes Course & Zip Line: SkyTrail Ropes Course, $7; SkyTrail Zip Line, $10.
Advice for Visitors
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and allow a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy all that MOSI has to offer.
- Your CityPASS admission includes one standard film at Florida's only IMAX® Dome Theatre. The IMAX® Dome motion picture system projects images of unsurpassed size, clarity and impact onto a dome shaped screen providing 10,500 square feet of visual imagery.
Parking: Parking is available for $5.
Dining: MOSI Cafe
Accessibility: Please see accessibility guide here. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gift Shop: Elements Gift Shop
From the St. Petersburg area, take I-275 North across the Howard Frankland bridge. Stay on I-275 for about 10 more miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Clearwater, take Hwy 60 across the Courtney Campbell Causeway to I-275 North. Stay on I-275 North for about 10 miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Orlando, take I-4 West to I-75 North (the junction is before you get to Tampa). Continue north on I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265) then head westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
From other locations either north of Tampa or south of Tampa, take I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265 West). Proceed westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
Bus: Accessible by public transportation via the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit bus system.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 987-6000; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan Your Visit to Tampa Bay - Use our collection of Tampa Bay tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Tampa Bay attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 39%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997