Save 53% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Walk right up to the railing of Winter and Hope’s pool in Winter Zone for a close up look at the inspirational dolphins. Be sure to visit Shipwreck Alley, an underwater viewing tunnel where you can look into Winter Zone and see Winter and Hope playing underwater.
- Meet North American river otters Walle, Cooper and Oscar at Otter Oasis, where sand, water and toys created the perfect haven for these active residents.
- Get a whole different view of resident Nurse Sharks Thelma and Louise at Shark Pass. Visit Turtle Bayou to see sea turtles Ula, Cupid and Titus, who was rescued after she was struck by a boat.
- Hand-feed Cownose and Southern stingrays at Stingray Beach, and learn what to do if you should ever encounter a stingray in the wild.
CLEARWATER MARINE AQUARIUM
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
WINTER’S DOLPHIN TALE ADVENTURE
300 Cleveland St
Clearwater, FL. 33767
Animal Interactions: Animal interactions and educational programs available. Prices vary; check with guest services or visit seewinter.com.
Discount: Get 10% off a Dolphin Adventure Boat Tour; see the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Some exhibits are outdoors and/or exposed to the elements (heat, rain, etc.) Please plan accordingly.
- Reserve your animal interactions and educational programs prior to arrival as these sell out quickly. Go to seewinter.com for more information.
- Clearwater Beach is continuing to increase in popularity due to its many accolades – including #1 Beach in the U.S. by TripAdvisor for 2016. To avoid sitting in traffic over the bridge to the beach during peak times of year (spring break and summer months), consider starting your visit to Clearwater Marine Aquarium by parking your car (free!) at Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure in downtown Clearwater. From there, you can take CMA’s complimentary boat shuttle over to CMA, enjoying a 15 minute cruise along the sparkling waterways. (Does not operate in inclement weather.)
- If you’re staying in a hotel along Clearwater Beach, the Clearwater Ferry is a great option to get directly to CMA. They have several boat routes each day from the Clearwater Marina that will take you on a short scenic ride across the bay to the dock at CMA ($2 each way).
- Dining: Shark Bites Cafe, Hazel's World Famous Snacks
- Gift Shops: CMA Store
Best time to visit: For smaller crowds and shorter lines, please visit between 9-11am or 3pm through closing.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis; for details and accessibility information, click here.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.