Save 53% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Rediscover adventure on the Wetlands Trail inside the iconic glass panel dome filled with free flying birds, alligators, otters and even the invasive Burmese Pythons.
- Take a Journey to Madagascar and come face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, colorful chameleons and much more!
- Touch stingrays and sharks at Stingray Beach.
- See over 2,000 coral reef residents including Sand Tiger Sharks, Sea Turtle and Moray Eels in the 500,000 gallon Coral Reef Exhibit.
- Blast water cannons and battle friends on a two-story pirate ship at Splash Pad, a 2-acre outdoor, water adventure park.
THE FLORIDA AQUARIUM
701 Channelside Drive
Tampa, FL 33602
Located in Downtown Tampa in the Channelside district.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Wild Dolphin Cruise: Want to experience the amazing, graceful and beautiful wild dolphins that call Tampa Bay home? Check out the Wild Dolphin Cruise departing daily from The Florida Aquarium. The 75-minute ecotour through the bay allows guests to encounter the awesome animals that thrive in these local waters. The cruise has a 92% success rate seeing dolphins! Ten percent off for CityPASS holders: adult, $14.40; children (3-11), $10.80.
Discount: Receive 10% off the Wild Dolphin Cruise (based on availability). See coupon in booklet.
Advice for Visitors
- Add an exciting adventure to your Aquarium visit. Ask the Guest Services attendant about discounted upgrades for the Wild Dolphin Cruise and the Behind the Scenes Tour.
- Check out daily dive shows, feedings, animal chats and the new Journey to Madagascar exhibit.
- Dining: Café Ray, Caribbean Cantina (open seasonally)
- Gift Shops: Gift shop open daily.
- Strollers: Available for rent; single, $5; double, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Accessibility: Please click here for accessibility information. Wheelchairs and scooters available for rent. Wheelchairs, $5; scooters, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 273-4042.