Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
The Florida Aquarium
Come see why The Florida Aquarium is one of the top aquariums in the country, with over 20,000 sea creatures! Experience sharks, alligators, otters, penguins and more! Encounter ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches and colorful chameleons in our Journey to Madagascar exhibit. After exploring the exhibits inside, splash away outside at Explore-A-Shore, the outdoor water zone for children.
General admission to the Florida Aquarium.
701 Channelside Drive
Located in Downtown Tampa in the Channelside district.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Rediscover adventure on the Wetlands Trail inside our iconic glass panel dome filled with free flying birds, alligators, otters and even the invasive Burmese Pythons.
- Take a Journey to Madagascar and come face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, colorful chameleons and much more!
- Touch stingrays and sharks at Stingray Beach.
- See over 2,000 coral reef residents including Sand Tiger Sharks, Sea Turtle and Moray Eels in our 500,000 gallon Coral Reef Exhibit.
- Blast water cannons and battle friends on a two-story pirate ship at Explore-A-Shore, our 2-acre outdoor, water adventure park.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Florida Aquarium main entrance, located past the ticket booth at the Guest Services counter.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Wild Dolphin Cruise: Want to experience the amazing, graceful and beautiful wild dolphins that call Tampa Bay home? Check out the Wild Dolphin Cruise departing daily from The Florida Aquarium. The 75-minute ecotour through the bay allows guests to encounter the awesome animals that thrive in these local waters. The cruise has a 92% success rate seeing dolphins! Discounted price for CityPASS holders: adult, $14.40; children (3-11), $11.70.
Add an Adventure: Discounted upgrades available for the Penguins Backstage Pass and Behind the Scenes Tour; inquire with Guest Services.
Advice for Visitors
- Add an exciting adventure to your Aquarium visit. Ask the Guest Services attendant about discounted upgrades for the Wild Dolphin Cruise, Penguins Backstage Pass and Behind the Scenes Tour.
- Check out daily dive shows, feedings, animal chats and the new Journey to Madagascar exhibit.
- After exploring the Aquarium inside, head outside to Explore A Shore, an outdoor water fun zone where kids can splash, play and spray the day away!
- Receive 10% off the Wild Dolphin Cruise (based on availability). See coupon in booklet.
Parking: Parking is available in The Florida Aquarium parking lot located north of the building. Parking is an additional cost.
Dining: Café Ray, Caribbean Cantina (open seasonally).
Accessibility: Please click here for accessibility information. Wheelchairs and scooters available for rent. Wheelchairs, $5; scooters, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gift Shop: Gift shop open daily.
Strollers: Available for rent; single, $5; double, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Driving Directions: Please click here for detailed driving instructions.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 273-4042.
Plan Your Visit to Tampa Bay - Use our collection of Tampa Bay tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Tampa Bay attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 49%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997