Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Busch Gardens Tampa
Busch Gardens® Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for all guests. Plus, Busch Gardens is home to North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower – Falcon’s Fury™.
Single-day admission to Busch Gardens® Tampa, including all shows, exhibits and rides; some exceptions may apply.
10165 N. McKinley Dr.
Corner of Busch Boulevard and 40th Street
Open daily, 10am-6pm
Extended hours during select weekend, summer and holiday periods.
Check park hours before your visit.
- Falcon’s Fury™ and Pantopia™: Busch Gardens® Tampa transports guests to an all-new land, Pantopia™, which boasts elaborately-jeweled theming and features thrilling rides and attractions, sensational new food and beverage options, exciting entertainment, shopping, a renovated indoor theater and more. Located in the heart of Busch Gardens, the centerpiece of Pantopia™ is Falcon’s Fury™, North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower. The one-of-a-kind ride stands at 335 feet and takes riders soaring straight down. Like its bird of prey namesake, at the ride’s highest point, riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later they plunge 60 mph straight down.
- Cheetah Hunt®: Experience a new breed of speed with Florida’s first triple launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt. This mega-attraction begins at Cheetah Run®, where guests are just inches away from the world’s fastest land animals. It’s a new point-of-view guaranteed to get anyone’s heart racing. Next take a seat on Cheetah Hunt and join nature's fastest and most agile predator as it races across the Serengeti. This one-of-a-kind themed launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and then races down along the ground and through a rocky gorge. With another burst of acceleration, guests leap over awestruck bystanders and head for home. It’s a 4,400-foot sprint that will take your breath away.
- Animal Care Center: Busch Gardens® welcomes guests to closely observe and even take part in the animal care experience in the Animal Care Center. From nutrition to treatments, X-rays to surgeries, much of Busch Gardens’ animal care is now conducted in guest view in this new state-of-the-art facility.
- Jungala®: Jungala is four acres of fun, filled with up-close animal interactions, a three-story maze of rope bridges and nets for kids to climb, two signature rides and live entertainment. Guests come face-to-face with orangutans and test their strength in a tug of war with a Bengal tiger. It’s an unforgettable adventure and an extraordinary mix of discovery and fun in the only jungle in the world that plays with you.
- Sesame Street® Safari of Fun™: Join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends at Busch Gardens® for a family-friendly African adventure filled with kid-size rides and cool water fun. Dip and dive through the desert on the Air Grover junior coaster. Climb and play in Elmo’s Tree House. Splash and refresh in Bert and Ernie’s fun-filled water play area. Watch your Sesame Street friends in African-inspired shows—and share a hug or a meal with these lovable characters.
Present CityPASS booklet at turnstile to skip the main ticket line. Present CityPASS Voucher at any ticket window.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Serengeti Safari: Grab a spot on a spacious open-air touring vehicle and trek across the wide and wild African Plain on an unforgettable Serengeti Safari®. See hundreds of fascinating animals and get up-close to some you can even feed by hand. Pricing varies seasonally.
Quick Queue: Bypass wait times at our major and most popular attractions. Limited quantities are available each day; seasonal pricing ranges from $19.99 to $39.99.
All-Day Dining Deal: Receive a Wristband to enjoy All You Care To Eat and Drink All Day at our participating restaurants. Pricing varies seasonally.
Advice for Visitors
- See the animals at their most active: Visit habitats in the morning or evening when the weather is cooler.
- Stump the staff: Stop anyone in the park wearing a green shirt and a name tag, and ask them for a random fact about their favorite animal. The Zoo education staff members are experts on cool information about animals.
- Make a plan: Most people approach theme parks in clock-wise patterns. Start in the back of theme parks and work your way forward to beat the lines. If you want ride-specific merchandise, your best bet is to find it at the gift shop that is located closest to that attraction.
- Don’t get soaked: If you want to ride water rides but remain dry, you have two options: wear a poncho, or bring a spare change of clothes. Ponchos are available at all Busch Gardens® Tampa gift shops. Use sandwich-sized plastic bags to keep cell phones, money and other valuables safe and dry while enjoying water rides. Or, take advantage of lockers located next to all major attractions to keep a change of clothes dry so you can enjoy the rest of your day without squishy shoes.
- Beat the crowd: Most guests eat lunch between 11am and 2pm, so plan on eating lunch earlier or later than usual. Peak meal times are the best times to beat the lines at your favorite rides like Cheetah Hunt® and SheiKra®.
- Beat the heat: Florida temperatures can get quite high – especially in the middle of the day – and the humid weather can drain your energy. Cool off by enjoying several misting fans located throughout the park and carry a water bottle with you to refill at water fountains located near every restroom. Don’t forget hats, sunglasses and sunscreen, and save water rides, air-conditioned attractions and shows for the mid-day heat.
- Receive 10% off a Serengeti Safari, Quick Queue and All Day Dining. See coupon in booklet for details.
Parking: Nearly 5,000 spaces are available for vehicles. General parking for cars, motorcycles, trucks, recreation vehicles and campers, $17. Preferred parking, $22 (subject to availability).
Dining: Multiple dining options available.
Gift Shop: Multiple shopping options available.
Strollers: Available for rent.
Self-Guide: With the Busch Gardens Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
Driving Directions: Busch Gardens® Tampa is: Two miles east of Interstate 275 at the Busch Boulevard exit; two miles west of Interstate 75 at exit 54; one hour from Orlando via Interstate 4 West; and thirty minutes east of area beaches and Tampa International Airport.
Plan Your Visit to Tampa Bay - Use our collection of Tampa Bay tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Tampa Bay attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 51%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997