Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
If fun is in your nature, spend some time at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, named the #1 Zoo in the U.S. by both Parents and Child magazines! The Zoo features more than 1,000 animals on 60 lush acres including manatees, koalas, elephants, tigers, penguins, giraffes, orangutans, and much more. Enhance your visit with water play areas, rides and educational shows.
Zoo admission, including all mechanical rides, shows and keeper talks.
1101 W. Sligh Ave.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
The Zoo may close due to inclement weather.
- The Zoo operates the only non-profit manatee hospital in the world. It is one of the only places that you can see these gentle giants year-round.
- It's a jungle in here! Head to Safari Africa to see some of the finest natural wildlife at close hand: elephants, zebras, meerkats, white rhinos, cheetahs, pygmy hippos, okapi, African penguins and much more! Guests can stand on the feeding plateau of Safari Africa and get eye-to-eye with the tallest animals in the world - giraffes. You can also feed the giraffes lettuce, on sale at the feeding station.
- The Zoo is home to the most comprehensive collection of native Florida wildlife in the world and is recognized by the state as a center for Florida species biodiversity. Florida species include manatees, Florida panther, red wolves, Key deer, alligators, river otters, Florida black bears and more.
- Wallaroo Station, the award-winning Australian Children’s Zoo, features hands-on Aussie fun for the whole family, with fun rides, interactive animal encounters and more. Plus, check out the amazing animals from that region of the world including koalas, wallabies, cockatoos, emus, singing dogs and more.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any main entrance ticket window.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Interactive Animal Encounters: Giraffe feeding, $5; Stingray feeding, $5; Lorikeet feeding, $3.
Advice for Visitors
- The Zoo’s animals are most active in the morning and late afternoon. As the day heats up, many species enjoy naps in the shade.
- The Zoo offers complimentary maps in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Hindi. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo has been certified as an "Autism Friendly" attraction and offers special toolkits and Autism friendly Zoo maps. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options through the park. Some venues are open based on seasonal attendance; please see the main entrance staff for assistance. Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Zoo.
- Mothers need a break with the little ones? Head to the Fisher-Price "Mommy Stop" located next to the Manatee Fountain area at the Zoo's main entrance. This shaded tranquil area provides a relaxing oasis for moms to rest with their little ones during their day at the Zoo!
Parking: Free parking.
Dining: Multiple dining options available.
Accessibility: The Zoo is fully accessible to guests with disabilities. Wheelchairs available for rent. Non-motorized, $8 per day; motorized, $17 for 3 hours or $25 per day; waterproof wheelchairs, free.
Gift Shop: Multiple gift shops throughout the Zoo.
Strollers: Strollers are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Single, $8.56; double, $10.70.
Driving Directions: From the East (Orlando & Atlantic Coast): Take I-4 West to I-275 North to exit 48 (Sligh Ave). From the North: Take I-75 South to I-275 South to exit 48 (Sligh Ave). From the South: Take I-75 North to I-4 West to I-275 North to 48 (Sligh Ave). From the West (Gulf Beaches): Take I-275 North to 48 (Sligh Ave).
Bus: The Zoo is serviced by HART Bus Routes 41 and 45.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 935-8552 ext. 268; Email email@example.com.
Plan Your Visit to Tampa Bay - Use our collection of Tampa Bay tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Tampa Bay attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 49%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997