Save 54% on admission to the top 5 Tampa Bay attractions with CityPASS.
- Get a unique look at the only non-profit manatee hospital in the world, one of the only places that you can see these gentle giants year-round.
- Head to Safari Africa to see some of the finest natural wildlife at close hand: elephants, zebras, meerkats, white rhinos, cheetahs, pygmy hippos, okapi, African penguins and much more! Guests can stand on the feeding plateau of Safari Africa and get eye to eye with the tallest animals in the world - giraffes.
- Explore the most comprehensive collection of native Florida wildlife in the world. Florida species include manatees, Florida panther, red wolves, Key deer, alligators, river otters, Florida black bears and more.
- Check out the amazing animals from Down Under including koalas, wallabies, cockatoos, emus, singing dogs and more at Wallaroo Station. The award-winning Australian Children’s Zoo features hands-on Aussie fun for the whole family with fun rides, interactive animal encounters and more.
TAMPA’S LOWRY PARK ZOO
1101 W. Sligh Ave.
Tampa, FL 33604
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
The Zoo may close due to inclement weather.
Interactive Animal Encounters: Giraffe feeding, $5; Stingray feeding, $5; Lorikeet feeding, $3.
Advice for Visitors
- The Zoo’s animals are most active in the morning and late afternoon. As the day heats up, many species enjoy naps in the shade.
- The Zoo offers complimentary maps in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Hindi. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo has been certified as an "Autism Friendly" attraction and offers special toolkits and Autism friendly Zoo maps. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options through the park. Some venues are open based on seasonal attendance; please see the main entrance staff for assistance. Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Zoo.
- Mothers need a break with the little ones? Head to the Fisher-Price "Mommy Stop" located next to the Manatee Fountain area at the Zoo's main entrance. This shaded tranquil area provides a relaxing oasis for moms to rest with their little ones during their day at the Zoo!
Accessibility: The Zoo is fully accessible to guests with disabilities. Wheelchairs available for rent. Non-motorized, $10 per day; motorized, $28 per day; Aqua Chairs (waterproof wheelchairs), free.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 935-8552 ext. 268; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.