Save 40% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls, featuring everything from prehistoric fossil specimens to futuristic technologies.
- Get hands-on with exhibits that challenge you to launch a ping-pong ball with your brain waves, make music with technology, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, or shoot a hockey puck like a champion.
- Enjoy the view of downtown while you ride the Museum’s 150-foot glass-enclosed escalator to Level 4 — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Enjoy an awe-inspiring film in our state-of-the-art 3D theater.
- Take a virtual tour behind the scenes of the Perot Museum and enhance your visit with the interactive visitor’s guide when you check out a Samsung tablet or download the museum’s app on Google Play.
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
2201 N. Field Street Dallas TX 75201
Dallas, TX 75201
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Hours may vary; visit website for up-to-date information.
Advice for Visitors
- The interactive outdoor Science Park, including the Musical Forest and Leapfrog Forest, is a great way to get some fresh air while exploring the wonders of nature and science.
- Interact with the Museum! Check out a digital visitors guide on Level 1 and prepare for exclusive games, interactive Museum tours and even digital souvenirs!
- CItyPASS holders can go to the museum in the morning of the day they plan to visit to get a timed admission ticket and a 3D film ticket for later the same day.
- Dining: The Café
- Gift Shop: Museum Shop
Best time to visit: Try after 2pm on weekdays, when field trip traffic is at its lowest.
Accessibility: Wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the concierge desk on Level 1.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.