Save 41% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
- Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
300 Reunion Blvd. East
Dallas, TX 75207
Open daily; see website for current hours.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Day/Night Ticket: Visit twice in 24 hours. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Create your own light show with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Take a "PIX photo" and customize your picture with fun props and different Dallas skylines to capture your own tower memory.
- Dining: Cloud Nine Café, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck (reservations recommended for Five Sixty; call (214) 741-5560)
- Gift Shops: Kaleidoscope Gifts and Memories
Best time to visit: Weekdays are the least crowded times to visit.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.