Atlanta CityPASS » Zoo Atlanta
Enjoy close encounters with more than 1,500 animals at one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Highlights include giant pandas and the nation’s largest collections of gorillas and orangutans. Don’t miss the Zoo train, carousel, petting zoo and playgrounds.
800 Cherokee Ave., SE
(404) 624-WILD (9453)zooatlanta.org
Open daily, 9:30am-5:30pm
Ticket booths close at 4:30pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
General admission to see 1,000 animals, representing more than 200 species from around the world, plus an All Rides wristband.
- 1,500 animals, representing more than 200 species from around the world
- CityPASS includes an All Rides wristband for access to the Nabisco Endangered Species Carousel, Rock Climber: a 24-foot-high rock wall, and a bounce house.
- Live animal shows and Keeper Talks
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the main admission gate or express entry gate. Note: express entry lines are usually shorter.
Advice for Visitors
- Many of the Zoo’s animals are more active – and visible – in the morning or during scheduled feedings.
- Check a zoo map for scheduled keeper talks, feedings, free-flight bird show, or training demonstrations. Some are weather dependent.
- Don’t hesitate to talk to Zoo volunteers, docents or staff. They’re happy to provide information and tips.
- Zoo Atlanta has partnered with the Atlanta Checker Cab Company to offer free cab rides from participating hotels to the Zoo (and from the Zoo back to the hotel); see details.
Parking: Free parking.
Dining: Wild Planet Café, Nathan's Famous, Willie B's, Flamingo Joe's
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for rent: $8. Service animals allowed.
Gift Shops: Zoo Atlanta Trading Company, Pandamonium
Strollers: Available for rent: single, $8; double, $10 ($2 deposit).
MARTA: Bus #32, from Civic Center Station (Red/Gold Line) serves Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. From Five Points Station take bus 32/Bouldercrest.
Driving: From I-75/85 exit 246, Fulton Street. Turn right on Capitol Avenue/Hank Aaron Drive. At first light, turn left at Georgia Avenue. Cross Cherokee Avenue to enter parking lot.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–12||Enter Qty||
We used it for Atlanta last summer and it was great! I tell all my friends to use CityPass for the destinations that have it. You save money and piece of mind by using them. I wished we would have used them a lot sooner.