Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Enjoy close encounters with more than 1,400 animals at one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Highlights include giant pandas and the nation’s largest collections of gorillas and orangutans. Don’t miss the Zoo train, carousel, petting zoo and playgrounds.
General Admission to see 1,400 animals representing more than 200 species from around the world, plus an All Rides wristband.
800 Cherokee Ave., SE
(404) 624-WILD (9453)zooatlanta.org
Open daily, 9:30am-5:30pm
Ticket booths close at 4:30pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- 1,400 animals, representing more than 200 species from around the world
- CityPASS includes an All Rides wristband for access to the Nabisco Endangered Species Carousel, Rock Climber: a 24-foot-high rock wall, and a bounce house.
- Live animal shows and Keeper Talks
Present CityPASS booklet at the main admission gate or express entry gate. Note: express entry lines are usually shorter. Present CityPASS voucher at main admission gate.
Advice for Visitors
- Many of the Zoo’s animals are more active – and visible – in the morning or during scheduled feedings.
- Check a zoo map for scheduled keeper talks, feedings, free-flight bird show, or training demonstrations. Some are weather dependent.
- Don’t hesitate to talk to Zoo volunteers, docents or staff. They’re happy to provide information and tips.
- Zoo Atlanta has partnered with the Atlanta Checker Cab Company to offer free cab rides from participating hotels to the Zoo (and from the Zoo back to the hotel); see details.
Parking: Free parking.
Dining: Wild Planet Café, Nathan's Famous, Willie B's, Flamingo Joe's
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for rent: $8. Service animals allowed.
Gift Shops: Zoo Atlanta Trading Company, Pandamonium
Strollers: Available for rent: single, $8; double, $10 ($2 deposit).
MARTA: Bus #32, from Civic Center Station (Red/Gold Line) serves Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. From Five Points Station take bus 32/Bouldercrest.
Driving: From I-75/85 exit 246, Fulton Street. Turn right on Capitol Avenue/Hank Aaron Drive. At first light, turn left at Georgia Avenue. Cross Cherokee Avenue to enter parking lot.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997