Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
Zoo Atlanta Change
Beginning March 1, CityPASS admission to Zoo Atlanta will not include an All Rides wristband. If you wish to include the All Rides wristband in your Zoo Atlanta admission, choose the Ship Ticket Booklets option at checkout or exchange your voucher for CityPASS booklets at an attraction on or before February 28, 2017.
- Get an overload of cuteness when you meet the Zoo’s 7 pandas, including twin sisters Mei Lun and Mei Huan, born in July, 2015, and learn about the work the Zoo does to protect the critically endangered bears.
- Learn why the Zoo is widely respected for the study and care of great apes, and see the 5 groups of gorillas – 19 gorillas in all – that live in the Ford African Rain Forest.
- Get a taste of the African savanna at African Plains and Mzima Springs, a five-acre landscape that’s home to elephants, lions, giraffe, black rhinos, zebras, lesser kudus, meerkats and warthogs.
- Explore one of the nation’s most renowned collections of reptiles and amphibians at World of Reptiles – including one of the world’s rarest lizard species, the Guatemalen beaded lizard.
- Meet a keeper or watch training in action at keeper talks and training demos.
- Take some time to play while you’re at the Zoo – hop aboard the Zoo Train, go for a spin on the carousel, and explore new heights on the Rock Wall and Canopy Climber, all included with CityPASS Admission.
800 Cherokee Ave., SE
Atlanta, GA 30315
Open daily, 9:30am-5:30pm
Ticket booths close at 4:30pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
(404) 624-WILD (9453)
Advice for Visitors
- Check a zoo map for scheduled keeper talks, feedings, free-flight bird show, or training demonstrations. Some are weather dependent.
- Don’t hesitate to talk to Zoo volunteers, docents or staff. They’re happy to provide information and tips.
- Zoo Atlanta has partnered with the Atlanta Checker Cab Company to offer free cab rides from participating hotels to the Zoo (and from the Zoo back to the hotel); see details.
- Dining: Wild Planet Café, Nathan's Famous, Willie B's, Flamingo Joe's
- Gift Shops: Zoo Atlanta Tading Company, Pandamonium
Best time to visit: Many of the Zoo’s animals are more active – and visible – in the morning or during scheduled feedings.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for rent. Service animals allowed.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.