Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
World of Coca-Cola
Visit the World of Coca-Cola® and get closer than ever before to the vault containing the Secret Formula. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe. Inside, you’ll find there’s a secret formula for everything we do.
General admission and 4-D Theater, plus a complimentary commemorative 8 oz. glass bottle from the attraction dedicated to the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand.
121 Baker Street, NW
(800) 676-COKE (2653)
Summer (mid-Jun through mid-Aug): Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-7pm; Sun, 10am-6pm
Non-Summer: Sun-Thu, 10am-5pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Sample more than 100 beverages Coca-Cola produces around the world.
- The Pop Culture Gallery celebrates Coca-Cola with artwork by Haddon Sundblom and Howard Finster.
- The 4-D Theater experience featuring In Search of the Secret Formula is included with CityPASS.
- Take home a complimentary keepsake bottle, available exclusively for you as a guest of the World of Coca-Cola.
Present CityPASS booklet at red entry arch and pass through the security screening area to begin your self-guided tour. Exchange your CityPASS voucher at Ticketing for a CityPASS booklet: then proceed to the red entry arch.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Howard Finster: Visions of Coca-Cola
Open through May 2015
Howard Finster, a self-taught artist and Baptist minister from Georgia, Finster is considered one of the most important folk artists of the 20th century. Howard’s fantastical art is often a mixture of religious messages and imagery, personal stories, and elements of popular culture. Howard himself became an icon of American pop culture in the 1980s through numerous TV appearances and connections to popular music artists. Finster incorporated images and legends about Coca-Cola and the contour bottle into his art since the 1970s. His whimsical paintings were the inspiration for The Coca-Cola Salute to Folk Art, an international collection of folk art sculptures.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
VIP Guided Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 + tax (a $28 value). Note: VIP Guided Tours are offered daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, based on availability. Check website for updated schedule.
Advice for Visitors
- An Atlanta CityPASS admission ticket grants you next-available entry.
- The best time to visit is before 12pm or after 3pm.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola like never before with the Explorer mobile app. Learn about the attraction, create custom photos, connect on your favorite social networks, and interact with more stories. The app is designed to be used at the World of Coca-Cola and delivers engaging content as you explore the attraction.
- Receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at The Coca-Cola Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Parking: Park once and enjoy visiting World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. On-site parking deck located at Pemberton Place®, 178 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30313: $10.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available at main entrance; free. Service Dogs allowed.
Handheld text and audio devices, Braille guide maps available at Guest Services desk.
Self-Guide: Multiple language versions of the World of Coca-Cola Guide Map available at ticket windows & Guest Services desk.
Gift Shop: The Coca-Cola Store showcases licensed Coca-Cola merchandise in a surprising, authentic and inspiring way.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center.
Stop N1: Center. About a 10 minute walk from either station.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 676-6074.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997