Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
World of Coca-Cola
Visit the World of Coca-Cola® and get closer than ever before to the vault containing the Secret Formula. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe. Inside, you’ll find there’s a secret formula for everything we do.
General admission and 4-D Theater, plus a complimentary commemorative 8 oz. glass bottle from the attraction dedicated to the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand.
121 Baker Street, NW
(800) 676-COKE (2653)
Summer (mid-Jun through mid-Aug): Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-7pm; Sun, 10am-6pm
Non-Summer: Sun-Thu, 10am-5pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Sample more than 100 beverages Coca-Cola produces around the world.
- The Pop Culture Gallery celebrates Coca-Cola with artwork by Haddon Sundblom and Howard Finster.
- The 4-D Theater experience featuring In Search of the Secret Formula is included with CityPASS.
- Take home a complimentary keepsake bottle, available exclusively for you as a guest of the World of Coca-Cola.
Present CityPASS booklet at red entry arch and pass through the security screening area to begin your self-guided tour. Exchange your CityPASS voucher at Ticketing for a CityPASS booklet: then proceed to the red entry arch.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Kiss the Past Hello: Celebrating 100 Years of an American Icon
Open through May 2016
2015 marks the 100 year anniversary of the Coca-Cola bottle. To celebrate the occasion, Coca-Cola Design invited artists and designers from around the world to reimagine vintage artwork into a poster using only Coke red, white and black. Inspired by the past, these works represent a fresh vision of the Coca-Cola bottle’s influence on art and popular culture today.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
VIP Guided Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 + tax (a $28 value). Note: VIP Guided Tours are offered daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, based on availability. Check website for updated schedule.
Advice for Visitors
- An Atlanta CityPASS admission ticket grants you next-available entry.
- The best time to visit is before 12pm or after 3pm.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola like never before with the Explorer mobile app. Learn about the attraction, create custom photos, connect on your favorite social networks, and interact with more stories. The app is designed to be used at the World of Coca-Cola and delivers engaging content as you explore the attraction.
- Receive 10% off purchases of $50 or more at The Coca-Cola Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Parking: Park once and enjoy visiting World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. On-site parking deck located at Pemberton Place®, 178 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30313: $10.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available at main entrance; free. Service Dogs allowed.
Handheld text and audio devices, Braille guide maps available at Guest Services desk.
Self-Guide: Multiple language versions of the World of Coca-Cola Guide Map available at ticket windows & Guest Services desk.
Gift Shop: The Coca-Cola Store showcases licensed Coca-Cola merchandise in a surprising, authentic and inspiring way.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center.
Stop N1: Center. About a 10 minute walk from either station.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 676-6074.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997