Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
The world’s largest, most magical aquarium inspires imaginations unlike anyplace else. Visit Atlanta’s 10-million gallon playground for your imagination and see beluga whales, dolphins, whale sharks and much more. Then, experience the wonder of the AT&T Dolphin Tales Show,* the animated Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow and special exhibitions.*
*Based on availability
Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, AT&T Dolphin Tales show,* Deepo’s 3D Wondershow, and admission to special exhibitions.*
*Based on availability
225 Baker Street, NW
Sun-Fri, 10am-5pm; Sat, 9am-6pm
Open 365 days a year.
- Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry
- One of the largest living reef exhibits in the world
- See beluga whales, sea otters, penguins in Georgia-Pacific Coldwater Quest
- Interactive touch pools full of horseshoe crabs, sea stars, stingrays and shrimp
- The AT&T Dolphin Tales theater show – a moving tribute to the connection between humans and dolphins
- CityPASS includes Deepo's Undersea 3D Wondershow
Present CityPASS booklet inside at the scanners to skip the main ticket line. Present voucher at the Will Call window, then proceed to scanners. Next, visit the information desk or 4D Theater desk to select your AT&T Dolphin Tales show times.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Sea Monsters Revealed: Aquatic Bodies
Open through December 31, 2014
This extraordinary exhibition of the world's largest plastinated sea creatures makes its public debut at Georgia Aquarium, unveiling a unique look at the mystery and magic of the deep sea. It invites guests to see both outside and inside the bodies of the most remarkable and elusive aquatic life ever discovered. Deemed 'sea monsters' centuries ago by early oceanic explorers, the specimens in this exhibition help guests understand how these animals were designed for the deep. The exhibition includes a 6-foot-wide devil ray, a 15-foot-long mako shark and quite notably, an 18-foot-long, 3,000 pound whale shark. Many, including both the ray and whale shark, are species of which living examples can be viewed in Georgia Aquarium's permanent habitats. All specimens in the exhibition are authentic, stunning examples of the mysteries which lie under the surface and beyond the shoreline.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Quick Dip Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $14.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
Advice for Visitors
- The best time to visit is Sunday – Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
- Advance booklet purchase will speed your entry.
- Admission to AT&T Dolphin Tales requires a timed-entry ticket and is subject to availability. Visit the information desk or 4D Theater desk to select your show time - they do sell out. Find out show times for your visit date in advance by calling (404) 581-4000.
- Deepo's Underseas 3D Wondershow runs every 1/2 hour and does not require reservations.
- Bring a pair of socks for kids to wear while playing in the children's play area, Georgia Explorer gallery.
- Check out the Georgia Aquarium’s Kids Corner online for a variety of fun activities like online games, webcams, Growing Guppies toddler program that you can do before, during and after your trip to the aquarium; see details.
Parking: 1,600-space parking deck, $10.
Dining: Full lunch menu at Café Aquaria.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Gift Shops: Beyond the Reef, Sand Dollars
Coat Check: Check personal belongings at information desk, $2/item.
MARTA by train: It's a 10-15 minute walk from the CNN Center MARTA stop on the East/West line or from the Peachtree Center stop on the North/South line.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 46%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997