Atlanta CityPASS » Georgia Aquarium
Deepo Pass Admission
The world’s largest, most magical aquarium inspires imaginations unlike anyplace else. Visit Atlanta’s 10-million gallon playground for your imagination and see beluga whales, dolphins, whale sharks and much more. Then, experience the wonder of the AT&T Dolphin Tales Show,* the animated Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow and special exhibitions.*
*Based on availability
225 Baker Street, NW
Sun-Fri, 10am-5pm; Sat, 9am-6pm
Hours extended for holidays and special events; see details.
Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, AT&T Dolphin Tales show,* Deepo’s 3D Wondershow, and admission to special exhibitions.*
*Based on availability
- Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry
- One of the largest living reef exhibits in the world
- See beluga whales, sea otters, penguins in Georgia-Pacific Coldwater Quest
- Interactive touch pools full of horseshoe crabs, sea stars, stingrays and shrimp
- The AT&T Dolphin Tales theater show – a moving tribute to the connection between humans and dolphins
- CityPASS includes Deepo's Undersea 3D Wondershow
Present CityPASS booklet inside at the scanners to skip the main ticket line. Present voucher at the Will Call window, then proceed to scanners. Next, visit the information desk or 4D Theater desk to select your AT&T Dolphin Tales show times.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Frogs: A Chorus of Colors
This fascinating exhibition introduces visitors to the amazing and colorful world of anurans - the frogs. Regarded as the most advanced traveling frog exhibition in the U.S., visitors will come eyeball to eyeball in a hands-on, minds-on adventure with living frogs from around the world.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Quick Dip Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $14.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
Advice for Visitors
- The best time to visit is Sunday – Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
- Advance booklet purchase will speed your entry.
- Admission to AT&T Dolphin Tales requires a timed-entry ticket and is subject to availability. Visit the information desk or 4D Theater desk to select your show time - they do sell out. Find out show times for your visit date in advance by calling (404) 581-4000.
- Deepo's Underseas 3D Wondershow runs every 1/2 hour and does not require reservations.
- Bring a pair of socks for kids to wear while playing in the children's play area, Georgia Explorer gallery.
- Check out the Georgia Aquarium’s Kids Corner online for a variety of fun activities like online games, webcams, Growing Guppies toddler program that you can do before, during and after your trip to the aquarium; see details.
Parking: 1,600-space parking deck, $10.
Dining: Full lunch menu at Café Aquaria.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Gift Shops: Beyond the Reef, Sand Dollars
Coat Check: Check personal belongings at information desk, $2/item.
MARTA by train: It's a 10-15 minute walk from the CNN Center MARTA stop on the East/West line or from the Peachtree Center stop on the North/South line.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–12||Enter Qty||
We used it for Atlanta last summer and it was great! I tell all my friends to use CityPass for the destinations that have it. You save money and piece of mind by using them. I wished we would have used them a lot sooner.