Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Feel like a SCUBA diver in an endless blue sea, mesmerized by thousands of fish swimming overhead, as you view the Ocean Voyager exhibit. Home to four whale sharks and four manta rays, plus stingrays, grouper and sharks, Ocean Voyager has a 100-foot long underwater tunnel and 4,574 feet of viewing windows!
- Marvel at a trio of beautiful belugas and spot curious animals such as Australian weedy sea dragons, garibaldi damselfish and Japanese spider crabs hanging among rocky ledges and kelp forests in Georgia-Pacific Cold Water Quest.
- Complete a series of entertaining challenges that allow parents and children to learn about aquatic life in Aquanaut Adventure, and even become a certified Georgia Aquarium Aquanaut!
- Experience the beauty and agility of dolphins in an exhilarating performance that gives a powerful message about the importance of caring for and about aquatic creatures in AT&T Dolphin Tales.
- Join Deepo, an orange garibaldi fish and the Aquarium's mascot, as he takes the audience on an animated undersea adventure with a variety of entertaining characters, including friendly sharks, singing sea turtles and playful dolphins, in Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow.
225 Baker Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Spotlight Tours: Take an Ocean Voyager Spotlight Tour and see your favorite animals from a whole new perspective. Or, explore the backstage of the AT&T Dolphin Tales production in the Dolphin Tales Spotlight Tour. Cost for CityPASS holders: $14.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Advice for Visitors
- Admission to AT&T Dolphin Tales is first-come, first-served and is subject to availability. See website for showtimes, and get your ticket in advance of showtime to ensure admission.
- 4D Theater Experience runs every 1/2 hour and does not require reservations.
- Dining: Café Aquaria, Oceans Food Market
- Gift Shops: Treasures of the Sea, Sand Dollars
Best time to visit: The best time to visit is Sunday-Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.