Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
High Museum of Art
Experience the largest art museum in the Southeast! The High Museum showcases an inspiring permanent collection that rotates over 13,000 works as well as dynamic special exhibitions from around the world. Our light-filled galleries have something for everyone to enjoy.
General admission and next available timed-entry admission to the Southeast’s largest art museum including entry to all special exhibits.
1280 Peachtree Street
Between 15th & 16th streets, Midtown
Tue-Thu, Sat, 10am-5pm
Friday Night Music Remix (3rd Friday of month, except in Dec): 5pm-10pm.
Closed Mondays and holidays.
- The High Museum of Art is the Southeast’s largest art museum.
- CityPASS includes entry to all special exhibits.
- The High’s collections offer a journey through time and across continents.
- African Art Collections include masks, figurative sculpture, beadwork, metalwork and ceramic arts.
- Guests may exchange their CityPASS ticket for admission to Friday Night Music Remix, an evening of art and music every third Friday of the month with extended hours and full gallery access including special exhibitions.
- Guests may exchange their CityPASS ticket for admission to Culture Shock, an after-hours event connected to the Museum's special exhibitions where you might experience DJs, bands, fashion shows, or even a circus, as well as food, drinks, surprises and great art. Find upcoming dates for Culture Shock on the events calendar.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Wieland Pavilion admission desk. Look for the vouchers, Will Call, and CityPASS signs to skip the main ticket line. Then proceed to the main entrance line to enter the exhibition hall.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Gordon Parks: Segregation Story
Open through June 7, 2015
The High Museum of Art will present rarely seen photographs by trailblazing African American artist and filmmaker Gordon Parks in this exhibition, presented in collaboration with The Gordon Parks Foundation. The exhibition features more than 40 of Parks' color prints – most on view for the first time in over half a century – created for a powerful and influential 1950s Life magazine article documenting the lives of an extended African-American family in segregated Alabama.
Advice for Visitors
- Call or visit high.org to confirm hours and exhibitions on view.
Parking: Woodruff Arts Center garages: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, $10; Mon-Fri after 5pm and all day Sat-Sun, $12.
Dining: 1280 Restaurant, High Café, CJ's Cart
Accessibility: Fully accessible. Handicap drop-off: 16th Street. Wheelchairs available from Wieland Pavilion security staff; free.
Group guided tours (sight, hearing or physical disability accommodation) available by reservation: TDD (404) 733-4565.
Self-Guide: Audio guides for some exhibitions: $6, non-members.
Gift Shop: Museum Shop
Photography: Personal-use still photography permitted only in permanent collection galleries; no flash or tripods. Request photo pass from security desk.
Cell Phones: Cell phone use is not permitted in the galleries.
Coat Check: Required to check backpacks, umbrellas and other bulky items; no charge.
Strollers: Permitted in permanent collection galleries, but may be restricted in special exhibition galleries.
Marta: Take MARTA Red/Gold train Arts Center Station
Driving: For driving directions call (404) 733-4955.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 47%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997