Atlanta CityPASS » Inside CNN Studio Tour
Inside CNN Studio Tour
Journey into the heart of CNN Worldwide and get an up-close look at global news in the making. Inside CNN is a 55-minute guided walking tour with exclusive, behind-the-scenes views of Atlanta’s CNN studios and an exciting glimpse of news and broadcasting in action from the global headquarters of CNN, The Worldwide Leader in News.
190 Marietta Street, NW
Open daily, 9am-5pm
55-minute tours depart every 10 minutes; last tour at 5pm.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
One timed-entry studio tour to journey to the heart of CNN’s global headquarters.
- 55-minute guided walking tour
- CNN’s global headquarters serving more than 1 billion people in 212 countries
- Ascend the world’s longest freestanding escalator.
- Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the working studios of The Worldwide Leader in News.
- Studio 7E — Watch yourself on the big screen as you try your hand at a "cold reading" of the news.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the Inside CNN box office, centrally located in the CNN atrium, where you will receive a time-specific tour ticket. Phone reservations are accepted weekdays during business hours and recommended weekends, summer and holidays, (404) 827-2300.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Inside CNN VIP Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $20 ($35 retail value), not available to children under 12. The tour runs three times a day and is limited to 12 people.
Advice for Visitors
- Visitors are assigned specific tour times. We recommend making advance reservations during busy times such as in summer, weekends and holidays: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET, (404) 827-2300.
- Without advance reservations, visit the box office in the morning to secure your timed entry, which will help you plan your day.
- Breaking news is unpredictable, however, your best chance to see a live broadcast is weekdays, 10am-3pm.
- Same-day tickets subject to availability – call for information.
Parking: Convenient covered parking is available in the Centennial Parking Deck on the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Marietta Street. Show your CNN Tour ticket stub for $2 off parking.
Accessibility: The Inside CNN Studio Tour is a 55-minute walking tour that descends 8 flights of stairs. For accessibility assistance, please call (404) 827-2300 at least 72 hours in advance to make a reservation.
Elevator-assisted tours, daily, 10:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm. Reservations required; maximum 10 wheelchairs per tour.
All requests for visual or hearing accommodation and sign language interpreters may be referred to (404) 827-2300 for reservations and information.
Languages: Guided tour conducted in English. Written translations available in other languages.
Gift Shop: Take home a piece of CNN from The CNN Store.
Photography: Not allowed on tour; souvenir photos taken by CNN staff available for purchase.
Strollers: Not allowed on tour; eight flights of stairs require children walk or be held by parents.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center
Groups of 20 or more: Call (404) 827-2300.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Five attraction tickets
in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 13+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 3–12||Enter Qty||
We used it for Atlanta last summer and it was great! I tell all my friends to use CityPass for the destinations that have it. You save money and piece of mind by using them. I wished we would have used them a lot sooner.