Save 43% on admission to the top 5 Atlanta attractions with CityPASS.
- Learn how a live broadcast is produced and sent to viewers all over the world.
- Catch a glimpse of CNN's next-generation HD studio.
- Get technical in Studio 7E and watch yourself on the big screen as you try your hand at a "cold reading" of the news.
- Ascend the world’s longest freestanding escalator.
- You may even catch a live broadcast!
INSIDE CNN STUDIO TOUR
190 Marietta Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Open daily, 9am-5pm
50-minute tours depart every 10 minutes; last tour at 5pm.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Inside CNN VIP Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $20 ($35 retail value. The tour runs three times a day and is limited to 12 people. Please note this upgrade is not available for Atlanta CityPASS child tickets.
Discount: Get a free CNN logo VIP mug with a purchase of $50 or more at the CNN Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- We recommend making advance reservations during busy times such as in summer, weekends and holidays: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET, (404) 827-2300. Please note that same-day reservations are not available; call in advance of the day of your visit. Without advance reservations, visit the box office in the morning to secure your timed entry, which will help you plan your day.
- Breaking news is unpredictable; however, your best chance to see a live broadcast is weekdays from 10am-3pm.
- Photography not allowed on tour; photos taken by CNN staff available for purchase.
- Strollers not allowed on tours; eight flights of stairs require children walk or be held by parents.
- Gift Shop: The CNN Store
Accessibility: The Inside CNN Studio Tour is a 50-minute walking tour that descends 8 flights of stairs. For accessibility assistance, please call (404) 827-2300 at least 72 hours in advance to make a reservation. Elevator-assisted tours are available daily at 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm. Reservations required; maximum 10 wheelchairs per tour. All requests for visual or hearing accommodation and sign language interpreters may be referred to (404) 827-2300 for reservations and information.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.
Groups: Groups of 20 or more: Call (404) 827-2300.