Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
Inside CNN Studio Tour
Journey into the heart of CNN Worldwide and get an up-close look at global news in the making. Inside CNN is a 50-minute guided walking tour with exclusive, behind-the-scenes views of Atlanta’s CNN studios and an exciting glimpse of news and broadcasting in action from the global headquarters of CNN, The Worldwide Leader in News.
One timed-entry studio tour to journey to the heart of CNN’s global headquarters.
190 Marietta Street, NW
Open daily, 9am-5pm
50-minute tours depart every 10 minutes; last tour at 5pm.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- 50-minute guided walking tour
- CNN’s global headquarters serving more than 1 billion people in 212 countries
- Ascend the world’s longest freestanding escalator.
- Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the working studios of The Worldwide Leader in News.
- Studio 7E — Watch yourself on the big screen as you try your hand at a "cold reading" of the news.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the Inside CNN box office, centrally located in the CNN atrium, where you will receive a time-specific tour ticket. Phone reservations are accepted weekdays during business hours and recommended weekends, summer and holidays, (404) 827-2300.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Inside CNN VIP Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $20 ($35 retail value), not available to children under 12. The tour runs three times a day and is limited to 12 people.
Advice for Visitors
- Visitors are assigned specific tour times. We recommend making advance reservations during busy times such as in summer, weekends and holidays: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET, (404) 827-2300.
- Without advance reservations, visit the box office in the morning to secure your timed entry, which will help you plan your day.
- Breaking news is unpredictable; however, your best chance to see a live broadcast is weekdays from 10am-3pm.
- Same-day tickets subject to availability – call for information.
- Free CNN logo VIP mug with a purchase of $50 or more at the CNN Store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Parking: Convenient covered parking is available in the Centennial Parking Deck on the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Marietta Street. Show your CNN Tour ticket stub for $2 off parking.
Accessibility: The Inside CNN Studio Tour is a 50-minute walking tour that descends 8 flights of stairs. For accessibility assistance, please call (404) 827-2300 at least 72 hours in advance to make a reservation.
Elevator-assisted tours, daily, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm. Reservations required; maximum 10 wheelchairs per tour.
All requests for visual or hearing accommodation and sign language interpreters may be referred to (404) 827-2300 for reservations and information.
Languages: Guided tour conducted in English. Written translations available in other languages.
Gift Shop: Take home a piece of CNN from The CNN Store.
Photography: Not allowed on tour; souvenir photos taken by CNN staff available for purchase.
Strollers: Not allowed on tour; eight flights of stairs require children walk or be held by parents.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center
Groups of 20 or more: Call (404) 827-2300.
Plan Your Visit to Atlanta - Use our collection of Atlanta tourist attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
CityPASS can be purchased online or at any of our participating Atlanta attractions.
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Plan your visit
Useful details to help
prepare you for your trip
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997