Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
The New Boston CityPASS is Now Available
A new attraction line-up including Boston Harbor Cruises is now available for purchase.
- Start your tour of Boston with 360-degree panoramic views of the city and countless Boston Landmarks.
- Get a real flavor of the city’s distinctive Culture and neighborhoods with engaging interactive exhibits.
- Explore the city’s historic past with the included multimedia tour and Dreams of Freedom Museum.
800 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199
Summer: Open daily, 10am–10pm
Winter: Open daily, 10am–8pm
Last admission 30 minutes prior to close.
Closed Christmas Day
Skywalk frequently closes for private functions. Please call (617) 859-0648 or check website before visiting to ensure access.
Advice for Visitors
- Due to weather, business demands and private functions, the 360-degree view may not always be available; call (617) 859-0648 to check. Refunds are not given for poor visibility.
- Dining: Top of the Hub restaurant on the 52nd floor of the Prudential Center
- Gift Shops: Skywalk Gift Shop
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible; audio tour device compatible with many hearing assistance devices.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.