Save 47% on admission to the top 4 Boston attractions with CityPASS.
The New Boston CityPASS is Now Available
A new attraction line-up including Boston Harbor Cruises is now available for purchase.
- Don’t miss the spectacular new Art of the Americas wing, with 53 new galleries devoted to the Pre-Columbian era through the third quarter of the 20th century.
- Explore the MFA’s collection of Asian art, one of the finest in the Western world, encompassing Japanese, Chinese, and Indian painting and sculpture; Japanese prints and metalwork; Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese ceramics; and the arts of the Islamic world.
- View artworks by some of the greatest artists in history, including Titian, Dürer, Rembrandt, van Gogh, Gauguin, and Renoir, in the Art of Europe collection.
- See 13-foot-tall Juno, the largest classical statue in the U.S., dating back to the Roman Imperial Period.
- Visit the Ruth and Carl J. Shapiro Rotunda and Colonnade, at the heart of the MFA, and see murals featuring mythological heroes and themes created by renowned artist John Singer Sargent.
MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, BOSTON
Avenue of the Arts
465 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Closed New Year's Day, Patriot's Day (3rd Monday in April), Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Advice for Visitors
- Daily Programming includes free guided tours, gallery talks, films, lectures, and family programs; see details.
- An audio tour is available at all MFA ticket desks for a fee. Includes: select exhibition tours, collection highlights in English, Spanish, Japanese, French, and Russian, 20-stops for families, and in-depth explorations of the Classical and Ancient Near Eastern galleries.
- Dining: Bravo, New American Café, Garden Cafeteria, Taste Café and Wine Bar
- Gift Shops: Museum Bookstore & Shops
Best time to visit: Weekday afternoons are the least-crowded.
Accessibility: Contact MFA regarding access, ASL tours, tours for the blind, and other accommodations: (617) 369‑3189 (voice), (617) 369‑3188 (TTY), firstname.lastname@example.org; see details.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.