City Traveler Community Rules
- Please don’t swear or use derogatory or intentionally inflammatory remarks.
- Please don’t post your email address in a forum discussion, comment or other public place to prevent spam harvesters from lurking here.
- Please don’t post a link to another website purely to promote that website. If you’re genuinely posting the link to help answer a question or share information, that’s okay. Pure promotion is not okay.
- Please don’t advertise.
- Please don’t post your personal contact information in a public place. If you want people to contact you, ask them to send you a private message through City Traveler.
- Please keep any content that you post relevant to City Traveler and/or the topic at hand.
- You must be at least 13 years old to post content. This is a legal requirement.
- Submitted content may be used by CityPASS in web or print materials.
- Please keep photos family-friendly.
- Please only post your original photos, and not anything that is copyrighted, trademarked, etc., or that does not belong to you.
- Please don’t post any photos with commercial intent; for example, don’t post a photo with the intent of purposefully displaying the logo of your company.
- Photos should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Videos should be no larger than 10 MB.
Content that breaks any of the above rules or is otherwise deemed inappropriate may be removed by City Traveler admins.
City Traveler Community Guidelines
- Respect other people’s points of view, and don’t take differences of opinion personally.
- Welcome newcomers and help them out if they need it.
- Try to give some specifics, both when asking questions and when posting advice or recommendations. For example, instead of just asking for the name of a good restaurant in New York, mention what type of cuisine you prefer and what kind of dining budget you are on.
- Give feedback to each other and to City Traveler admins, and please keep it constructive and helpful.
- Use the “report abuse” function when necessary so we can deal with problem content or members. But keep it limited to reporting real abuse; don’t use it just because you don’t like someone or what they said.
- Don’t feed a troll. If you think someone is trolling, ignore them and report them.