Enter One of Our Giveaways
Don’t miss your chance to win! Learn more.
Subscribe to Our Blog
- A guide to Super Bowl weekend in Houston with CityPASS
- Houston Museum of Natural Science with the acclaimed Jurassic James
- Yes, You Can Have an Affordable, Family-Friendly Vacation in NYC
- Go for a College Football Bowl Game, Stay to Explore the City
- A CityPASS guide to the best holiday happenings
Posts By City
- New York
- San Francisco
- Southern California
- Tampa Bay
Don't Be An Annoying Traveler
No one wants to be the traveler that makes everyone roll their eyes and mutter under their breath... the Chatty Charlies, seat-kickers, complainers, or culturally insensitive. Take a look at our list of the most annoying travel traits to avoid so you aren’t that person ruining everyone else’s good time.
And if you don’t believe us, take it from Jimmy Kimmel and Patrick Stewart:
What are the things travelers do that annoy you the most? Look over our list, then share your thoughts in the comments below.
Whether you’re stuck with annoying travelers or not, a CityPASS booklet will always make your trip more enjoyable. They're available in 12 North American destinations including New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, and more.