Save on admission to the top New York City attractions
Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting. More information on New York City's policy is available here.
- Feel the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City day or night from 70 stories up.
- Experience unobstructed views views from three levels of indoor and outdoor viewing decks, including the open air 70th floor rooftop, which has no glass or metal enclosures.
- Explore Rockefeller Center, one of NYC's must-see destinations, featuring over 100 shops and restaurants, the seasonal skating rink, the iconic Christmas Tree, and more!
TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATION DECK
50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues
New York, NY 10111
Open daily, 10am-10pm
Last elevator ascends 50 minutes before closing.
Hours may vary on holidays.
$5 off Rockefeller Center Tour: CityPASS guests receive $5 off the Rockefeller Center Tour, a 75-minute guided tour led by an expert historian. You'll explore the rich history and breathtaking artistry of one of NYC's most famous landmarks. Present coupon at Box Office located on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue. Must present proof of CityPASS purchase to redeem. Not valid with any other offer.
20% off Your Purchase: 20% off purchase of $20 or more at Top of the Rock Retail Shops. Valid for retail merchandise only.
Advice for Visitors
- The free Viewfinder Mobile App for Android and iPhone enhances your visit with these tools: Virtual Viewfinder, Snapshot, Audio tour and Shop & Eat.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- If you have a wait for your scheduled Top of the Rock® Observation Deck entry time, consider taking the Rockefeller Center Tour. The 75-minute guided tour will entertain and inform you while you await your scheduled time.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Restaurants on Concourse level of 30 Rockefeller Plaza (where you exit the elevators) and in the general vicinity.
- Gift Shops: Shops on 67th floor, 69th floor, and Concourse level of Rockefeller Center offer exclusive Top of the Rock items.
- Top of the Rock has safety protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for its guests and staff; learn more on their website.
Best time to visit: Visit Top of the Rock Observation Deck between 8-10am or 10-11pm when it's less crowded.
Accessibility: All hallways, exhibits and restrooms are handicap accessible.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for directions.