Address & Hours
301 Front Street West
In the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
(416) 86-TOWER (868-6937)cntower.ca
Open daily, 9am-10:30pm
Extended hours on weekends and seasonally; call or see website for current hours.
Closed Christmas Day
100 Queen's Park
At Bloor Street West and Avenue Road. Main entrance off Bloor Street West in the Michael Lee-Chin Crystal
Closed Christmas Day
1 Austin Terrace
Corner of Spadina Road and Davenport Road
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Last entry, 4:35pm
Closed early, 1pm Christmas Eve; closed Christmas Day.
2000 Meadowvale Road
Northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Road (exit 389)
Hours subject to change without notice; see website or call for current hours.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Closed Christmas Day.
Tower Experience admission includes LookOut level (1,136 ft./346m.), Glass Floor level and access to attractions such as the CN Tower story in the Height of Excellence film, and the new film The Red Rocket: Toronto by Trolley.
General Admission to Canada’s largest museum of world cultures and natural history.
Castle admission including multimedia guide and Pellatt film.
General admission to five indoor pavilions and outdoor trails that highlight over 5,000 animal residents of the zoo.
General Admission to Canada’s leading science centre including the Weston Family Innovation Centre for teens and young-adults, and KidSpark for age 8 and under.
- This marvel of civil engineering offers amazing views.
- Take in the views from the 1,136 ft./346m LookOut, plus the world famous Glass Floor with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft./342m.
- A new lighting system architecturally enhances the Tower from bottom to top.
- Gordo the Barosaurus, the largest dinosaur on display in Canada
- An assortment of collections include Asian art, Egyptian mummies and African jewelry.
- Explore the world’s biodiversity from ice age mammals to Canada's First Peoples
- The new Bat Cave — bigger, better, scarier
- Step back in time — experience the elegance and splendor of a true medieval style castle.
- Enjoy 5 acres of beautifully maintained gardens from May through October.
- Explore the decorated suites, secret passages, an 800-foot tunnel, towers, and stables.
- The Story of Sir Henry Pellatt film presentation follows the arc of this amazing man's life.
- Toronto Zoo is home to over 5,000 animals and 460 species.
- The Eurasia region, with its new Giant Panda Education Centre, is home to Da Mao and Er Shun, two bamboo-loving bears on loan from China for a limited time.
- Indoor/outdoor pavilions provide a great experience in all weather conditions.
- Meet the Keeper talks & feedings happen throughout the day.
- Three rare and beautiful white lions joined the African Savanna family in 2012.
- The 10-Acre Tundra Trek includes an award winning polar bear habitat plus snow geese, reindeer, snowy owl, Arctic fox and wolves.
- The First Nation Art Garden shares the Aboriginal worldview though artwork.
- Join in innovative thinking and provocative dialogue in science and technology.
- See the stories of athletes, survivalists, extreme sports enthusiasts and others who have broken through barriers of what was once thought humanly impossible, and learn about your own amazing body in AstraZeneca Human Edge.
- The Weston Family Innovation Centre inspires you to experiment and create.
- KidSpark is the learn-through-play space for kids eight and under.
Please read each attraction's instructions on how and where to present your CityPASS booklet. Some attractions may exchange your CityPASS ticket for one of their own.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at guest services desk to skip the main ticket line.
Present CityPASS booklet at the express entry point. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at the main ticket window.
By-pass the box office and present booklet at Front Reception Desk. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at box office.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at main entrance. You may also present your booklet at the group gate (far right of entrance) when it’s open to skip the main ticket line.
Present CityPASS booklet at box office or membership ticket pick-up counter in main lobby. Exchange voucher for a CityPASS booklet at box office.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
The SkyPod observation level: 33 stories above the main observation levels. Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 CAD. Available at the base and LookOut levels.
Some special exhibitions require an additional fee.
Zoomobile, camel and pony rides and face painting require an additional fee (seasonal and weather permitting).
Conservation Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $3/ride
Gorilla Climb Ropes Course: Cost for CityPASS holders: $8
Special exhibitions may require separate, additional admission ticket; price not included in CityPASS admission.
OMNIMAX Theatre: Separate tickets required. Cost for CityPASS holders: adult $13 CAD; child (3-17) $9. Experience the IMAX® Dome Screen+Sound! With IMAX Dome technology, images are projected onto a giant dome screen, which gives you the sense of being immersed in the film. Now playing…
Advice for Visitors
During high travel seasons such as holidays and summer, entry lines can be longer than usual. Please keep this in mind when planning your visits to the attractions.
- Mornings before 11am and evenings after 7pm are the least crowded.
- 360 Restaurant: Reservations are recommended and may be made online or by calling (416) 362-5411.
- Shop at the CN Tower gift shop and save 10% with the coupon in the back of your CityPASS booklet.
- Up for an even bigger adventure? Try EdgeWalk, a thrilling outdoor hands-free walk. Cost: $195 CAD plus tax. More information and reservations: (855) 553-3833 or see details.
- Visit weekdays after 1 p.m. when it's less crowded.
- Daily tours are offered to the public by trained volunteer Docents, and many are free with museum admission. Inquire at the Information Desk or see details.
- CityPASS users with disabilities may receive one additional admission free with each paid booklet.
- Arrive before 11:30am when it's less crowded.
- Don't miss the Hollywood film posters from films shot at the castle, located on the lower level, or the antique cars located in the stables.
- Your CityPASS ticket includes fixed charges for an audio guide and the Pellatt documentary film.
- Enjoy Casa Loma gardens from May to October.
- Get a 10% discount at the Gift Shop; see coupon in booklet for details.
- Staff engage visitors with wonders of science through daily demonstrations, so be sure to experience one.
Parking: Closest lot is south lot of Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd).
Dining: 360 Restaurant, Horizons Restaurant and Bar & Le Café
Accessibility: Drop off and pick up on Bremner Boulevard, south of Tower and east of Rogers Centre. Wheel-Trans designated stop at Gate 7 of Rogers Centre. Nearest designated parking at Rogers Centre.
Gift Shop: The Marketplace
Parking: Lots within walking distance: 9 Bedford Road (north of Bloor St.,); 37 Yorkville Avenue (north of Bloor St., east of Yorkville Ave.)
Dining: Druxy’s ROM Café
Accessibility: ROM is committed to accessibility for all visitors by providing access to collections and information resources; see details.
Gift Shop: ROM Boutique, ROM Kids Boutique
Coat Check: Coat check, $2; baggage check, free
Strollers: Strollers, $2
Parking: Parking lot: $3/hr, $9 max
Dining: Liberty Caffé
Self-Guide: Audio tour in 8 languages (English, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and Korean), included with CityPASS admission.
Gift Shop: Castle Keep Gift Shop
Strollers: Strollers not recommended (many stairs and small elevator).
Parking: $12 CAD per vehicle
Dining: Multiple food outlets, some open seasonally; see details.
Accessibility: Accessible parking. Free wheelchair rental, $5 CAD refundable deposit required; see details.
Gift Shop: Zootique and six other gift shops, some open seasonally.
Strollers: Strollers, $7 CAD; double strollers, $10 CAD; wagons, $8 CAD (plus refundable $5 deposit on each).
*Prices subject to change without notice.
Parking: $10 per vehicle
Dining: The Lobby Café and Great Hall Café (Level 2), KidSpark Café (Level 4), Valley Restaurant (Level 6)
Accessibility: OSC is barrier-free. Wheelchairs, free.
Gift Shop: Mastermind (Level 1)
TTC: Take the subway to Union Station; from there, the CN Tower is a short walk west on Front St.
TTC: Take the Yonge-University-Spadina line or Bloor-Danforth line to St. George subway stop (Bedford Road exit).
TTC: Take the Spadina-University line to Dupont Station, located two stops north of St. George Station. Walk north two blocks on Spadina Avenue.
TTC: Take Yonge-University-Spadina subway north to Eglinton Station, then take the 34 Eglinton East bus. Get off at Don Mills Road and walk south. Or take the Bloor subway east to Pape Station and take the 25 Don Mills bus and get off at St. Dennis Drive in front of the Science Centre.
Unscheduled group visits may create a delay in entry. For your convenience, here is list of attractions with specific group requirements. We strongly recommend that you contact them prior to your visit based on the group sizes indicated below. Please feel welcome to also contact attractions not listed here to ensure a smooth entry.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (416) 586-5801 x2.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (647) 725-1822.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (888) 696-1110.
TTC — Toronto Transit Commission
Toronto Transit Commission is available every day. On weekdays and Saturdays, trains run every few minutes from 6am until 1:30am. On Sundays, trains run from about 9am to 1:30am. Most buses and streetcars start weekdays at 6 a.m., and run until 1:30am, with reduced weekend service. Buses and streetcars are equipped with route and destination information signs. Schedule information is posted at most major route intersections.
The TTC operates a late-night bus service called the Blue Night Network. Buses run from about 1:30am to 5am on 24 routes; transit stops are marked with a reflective blue band.
Single fares, Day Passes and Weekly Passes are available; please see www.ttc.ca or call 416-393-INFO for prices, schedules and maps.
Hi: 69°F Lo: 64°F
Sky Is Clear
Sky Is Clear
|Adult ages 13+||
|Child ages 4–12||
|Adult ages 13+||
|Child ages 4–12||
Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
CityPASS Attraction Details
Top reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 45%
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997