Address & Hours
10165 N. McKinley Dr.
Corner of Busch Boulevard and 40th Street
Open daily, 10am-6pm
Extended hours during select weekend, summer and holiday periods.
Check park hours before your visit.
701 Channelside Drive
Located in Downtown Tampa in the Channelside district.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
1101 W. Sligh Ave.
Open daily, 9:30am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
The Zoo may close due to inclement weather.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Open daily, 9am-6pm
Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure
Open daily, 9am-6pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop
Open daily, 12pm-5pm
Glass Studio and Hot Shop daily demonstrations are at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm & 4pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Single-day admission to Busch Gardens® Tampa, including all shows, exhibits and rides; some exceptions may apply.
General admission to the Florida Aquarium.
Zoo admission, including all mechanical rides, shows and keeper talks.
Same-day admission to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure, and trolley and/or boat shuttle between locations.
Admission to the Chihuly Collection and Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, live glassblowing demonstrations, plus non-ticketed exhibitions at the Morean Arts Center Galleries.
Admission to MOSI permanent exhibits, one standard IMAX® DOME Theatre film, one Saunders Planetarium show (based on availability) and Kids In Charge!
- Falcon’s Fury™ and Pantopia™: Busch Gardens® Tampa transports guests to an all-new land, Pantopia™, which boasts elaborately-jeweled theming and features thrilling rides and attractions, sensational new food and beverage options, exciting entertainment, shopping, a renovated indoor theater and more. Located in the heart of Busch Gardens, the centerpiece of Pantopia™ is Falcon’s Fury™, North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, opening summer 2014. The one-of-a-kind ride stands at 335 feet and will take riders soaring straight down. Like its bird of prey namesake, at the ride’s highest point, riders will pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later they'll plunge 60 mph straight down.
- Cheetah Hunt®: Experience a new breed of speed with Florida’s first triple launch coaster, Cheetah Hunt. This mega-attraction begins at Cheetah Run®, where guests are just inches away from the world’s fastest land animals. It’s a new point-of-view guaranteed to get anyone’s heart racing. Next take a seat on Cheetah Hunt and join nature's fastest and most agile predator as it races across the Serengeti. This one-of-a-kind themed launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and then races down along the ground and through a rocky gorge. With another burst of acceleration, guests leap over awestruck bystanders and head for home. It’s a 4,400-foot sprint that will take your breath away.
- Animal Care Center: Busch Gardens® welcomes guests to closely observe and even take part in the animal care experience in the Animal Care Center. From nutrition to treatments, X-rays to surgeries, much of Busch Gardens’ animal care is now conducted in guest view in this new state-of-the-art facility.
- Jungala®: Jungala is four acres of fun, filled with up-close animal interactions, a three-story maze of rope bridges and nets for kids to climb, two signature rides and live entertainment. Guests come face-to-face with orangutans and test their strength in a tug of war with a Bengal tiger. It’s an unforgettable adventure and an extraordinary mix of discovery and fun in the only jungle in the world that plays with you.
- Sesame Street® Safari of Fun™: Join everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends at Busch Gardens® for a family-friendly African adventure filled with kid-size rides and cool water fun. Dip and dive through the desert on the Air Grover junior coaster. Climb and play in Elmo’s Tree House. Splash and refresh in Bert and Ernie’s fun-filled water play area. Watch your Sesame Street friends in African-inspired shows—and share a hug or a meal with these lovable characters.
- Rediscover adventure on the Wetlands Trail inside our iconic glass panel dome filled with free flying birds, alligators, otters and even the invasive Burmese Pythons.
- Take a Journey to Madagascar and come face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, colorful chameleons and much more!
- Touch stingrays and sharks at Stingray Beach.
- See over 2,000 coral reef residents including Sand Tiger Sharks, Sea Turtle and Moray Eels in our 500,000 gallon Coral Reef Exhibit.
- Blast water cannons and battle friends on a two-story pirate ship at Explore-A-Shore, our 2-acre outdoor, water adventure park.
- The Zoo operates the only non-profit manatee hospital in the world. It is one of the only places that you can see these gentle giants year-round.
- It's a jungle in here! Head to Safari Africa to see some of the finest natural wildlife at close hand: elephants, zebras, meerkats, white rhinos, cheetahs, pygmy hippos, okapi, African penguins and much more! Guests can stand on the feeding plateau of Safari Africa and get eye-to-eye with the tallest animals in the world - giraffes. You can also feed the giraffes lettuce, on sale at the feeding station.
- The Zoo is home to the most comprehensive collection of native Florida wildlife in the world and is recognized by the state as a center for Florida species biodiversity. Florida species include manatees, Florida panther, red wolves, Key deer, alligators, river otters, Florida black bears and more.
- Wallaroo Station, the award-winning Australian Children’s Zoo, features hands-on Aussie fun for the whole family, with fun rides, interactive animal encounters and more. Plus, check out the amazing animals from that region of the world including koalas, wallabies, cockatoos, emus, singing dogs and more.
- Home of Winter and Hope and Rufus.
- Actual set of Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2.
- Interactive touch pools including starfish, hermit crabs, urchins and stingrays.
- Visit with roughly 40 resident animals including otters and endangered sea turtles.
- Working marine hospital.
- View the first permanent collection of artist Dale Chihuly's work in a custom-designed and intimate setting.
- Experience the thrill of live glassblowing with the best glass artists in St. Petersburg.
- View contemporary exhibitions and amazing local art of all mediums in the Morean Arts Center Galleries, included with CityPASS Admission.
- Pedal a bicycle suspended 30 feet above the ground or engineer anything imaginable in MOSI’s technology playground and inventor’s studio, Idea Zone.
- Fly to the moon and operate a lunar colony in MOSI’s newest permanent exhibition, Mission: Moonbase, located in Kids in Charge!, the largest children's science center in the nation and home to The Saunders Planetarium.
- Learn the science behind natural disasters inside Disasterville, or learn about the body at each developmental life stage inside MOSI's permanent exhibition, The Amazing You.
- Head outside to experience an adrenaline rush like no other on MOSI’s Sky Trail® Ropes Course and Zip Line. Daring riders will soar more than 700 feet over MOSI and then return to the Ropes Course to conquer 35 elements with high-energy feats ideal for all ages (available for an additional fee).
Please read each attraction's instructions on how and where to present your CityPASS booklet. Some attractions may exchange your CityPASS ticket for one of their own.
Present CityPASS booklet at turnstile to skip the main ticket line. Present CityPASS Voucher at any ticket window.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Florida Aquarium main entrance, located past the ticket booth at the Guest Services counter.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at any main entrance ticket window.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Clearwater Marine Aquarium will call desk or Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure will call desk.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at admissions counter at either location.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at MOSI Ticket Office.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition
From fashion to décor, entertainment to toys, medical devices to human organs, 3D Printing the Future - The Exhibition illustrates 3D printing's boundless and mind-blowing potential to re-shape how we live, work and play, while allowing visitors to try their hand at this transformative technology inside a hands-on workshop. This exhibit will offer an inspiring glimpse of the future through 3D-printed objects, live demonstrations, and hands-on 3D printing, along with an in-depth look at how 3D printing technology works, how it is used, and the amazing possibilities for the future.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Serengeti Safari: Grab a spot on a spacious open-air touring vehicle and trek across the wide and wild African Plain on an unforgettable Serengeti Safari®. See hundreds of fascinating animals and get up-close to some you can even feed by hand. Pricing varies seasonally.
Quick Queue: Bypass wait times at our major and most popular attractions. Limited quantities are available each day; seasonal pricing ranges from $19.99 to $39.99.
All-Day Dining Deal: Receive a Wristband to enjoy All You Care To Eat and Drink All Day at our participating restaurants. Pricing varies seasonally.
Wild Dolphin Cruise: Want to experience the amazing, graceful and beautiful wild dolphins that call Tampa Bay home? Check out the Wild Dolphin Cruise departing daily from The Florida Aquarium. The 75-minute ecotour through the bay allows guests to encounter the awesome animals that thrive in these local waters. The cruise has a 92% success rate seeing dolphins! Discounted price for CityPASS holders: adult, $14.40; children (3-11), $11.70.
Add an Adventure: Discounted upgrades available for the Penguins Backstage Pass and Behind the Scenes Tour; inquire with Guest Services.
Interactive Animal Encounters: Giraffe feeding, $5; Stingray feeding, $5; Lorikeet feeding, $3; Pony rides, $5 per person (age and height restrictions apply).
Animal Interactions: Animal interactions and educational programs available. Prices vary; check with guest services or visit seewinter.com.
Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop
Personal Glass Experience: Watch, learn and participate with your very own personal glass experience in the Hot Shop! Work one-on-one with one of our resident glassblowers to create your own blown glass ornament or paperweight. Available daily at 12, 12:30, 5 & 5:30PM. Subject to availability, so please call ahead or inquire immediately upon arrival. $75 per 30 minute experience, ages 11+. PLEASE NOTE: glass objects created during the experience must cool overnight and are not ready to take home until the following day. If the guest is unable to return the following day, the object may be shipped for a small fee.
MOSI SkyTrail Ropes Course & Zip Line: SkyTrail Ropes Course, $7; SkyTrail Zip Line, $10.
Advice for Visitors
During high travel seasons such as holidays and summer, entry lines can be longer than usual. Please keep this in mind when planning your visits to the attractions.
- See the animals at their most active: Visit habitats in the morning or evening when the weather is cooler.
- Stump the staff: Stop anyone in the park wearing a green shirt and a name tag, and ask them for a random fact about their favorite animal. The Zoo education staff members are experts on cool information about animals.
- Make a plan: Most people approach theme parks in clock-wise patterns. Start in the back of theme parks and work your way forward to beat the lines. If you want ride-specific merchandise, your best bet is to find it at the gift shop that is located closest to that attraction.
- Don’t get soaked: If you want to ride water rides but remain dry, you have two options: wear a poncho, or bring a spare change of clothes. Ponchos are available at all Busch Gardens® Tampa gift shops. Use sandwich-sized plastic bags to keep cell phones, money and other valuables safe and dry while enjoying water rides. Or, take advantage of lockers located next to all major attractions to keep a change of clothes dry so you can enjoy the rest of your day without squishy shoes.
- Beat the crowd: Most guests eat lunch between 11am and 2pm, so plan on eating lunch earlier or later than usual. Peak meal times are the best times to beat the lines at your favorite rides like Cheetah Hunt® and SheiKra®.
- Beat the heat: Florida temperatures can get quite high – especially in the middle of the day – and the humid weather can drain your energy. Cool off by enjoying several misting fans located throughout the park and carry a water bottle with you to refill at water fountains located near every restroom. Don’t forget hats, sunglasses and sunscreen, and save water rides, air-conditioned attractions and shows for the mid-day heat.
- Receive a $15 admission to Adventure Island, Tampa’s water park. See coupon in booklet for details.
- Add an exciting adventure to your Aquarium visit. Ask the Guest Services attendant about discounted upgrades for the Wild Dolphin Cruise, Penguins Backstage Pass and Behind the Scenes Tour.
- Check out daily dive shows, feedings, animal chats and the new Journey to Madagascar exhibit.
- After exploring the Aquarium inside, head outside to Explore A Shore, an outdoor water fun zone where kids can splash, play and spray the day away!
- Receive 10% off the Wild Dolphin Cruise (based on availability). See coupon in booklet.
- The Zoo’s animals are most active in the morning and late afternoon. As the day heats up, many species enjoy naps in the shade.
- The Zoo offers complimentary maps in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Hindi. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo has been certified as an "Autism Friendly" attraction and offers special toolkits and Autism friendly Zoo maps. Please see a Guest Services team member at the main entrance for assistance.
- The Zoo offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options through the park. Some venues are open based on seasonal attendance; please see the main entrance staff for assistance. Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Zoo.
- Mothers need a break with the little ones? Head to the Fisher-Price "Mommy Stop" located next to the Manatee Fountain area at the Zoo's main entrance. This shaded tranquil area provides a relaxing oasis for moms to rest with their little ones during their day at the Zoo!
- For smaller crowds and shorter lines, please visit between 9-11am or 3pm through closing.
- Some exhibits are outdoors and/or exposed to the elements (heat, rain, etc.) Please plan accordingly.
- Reserve your animal interactions and educational programs prior to arrival as these sell out quickly. Go to seewinter.com for more information.
- Docent-led tours are included in admission to the Chihuly Collection Monday through Friday; please check with admission desk for daily availability.
- Get 10% off any merchandise purchase at ALL Morean retail stores (Chihuly Collection, Morean Gallery Store and Hot Shop Retail); see coupon in booklet for details.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and allow a minimum of 4 hours to enjoy all that MOSI has to offer.
- Your CityPASS admission includes one standard film at Florida's only IMAX® Dome Theatre. The IMAX® Dome motion picture system projects images of unsurpassed size, clarity and impact onto a dome shaped screen providing 10,500 square feet of visual imagery.
Parking: Nearly 5,000 spaces are available for vehicles. General parking for cars, motorcycles, trucks, recreation vehicles and campers, $15. Preferred parking, $22 (subject to availability).
Dining: Multiple dining options available.
Gift Shop: Multiple shopping options available.
Strollers: Available for rent.
Self-Guide: With the Busch Gardens Discovery Guide, get real-time information about the park, with all sorts of helpful and valuable features to help you make the most of your day, like exclusive offers and deals, up-to-the-minute ride wait times and daily show times. You’ll also find an interactive map, fun photo frames, insider park tips, and more. Available now in the App Store and Google Play.
Parking: Parking is available in The Florida Aquarium parking lot located north of the building. Parking is an additional cost.
Dining: Café Ray, Caribbean Cantina (open seasonally).
Accessibility: Please click here for accessibility information. Wheelchairs and scooters available for rent. Wheelchairs, $5; scooters, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Gift Shop: Gift shop open daily.
Strollers: Available for rent; single, $5; double, $7. Limited quantities are available; distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking: Free parking.
Dining: Multiple dining options available.
Accessibility: The Zoo is fully accessible to guests with disabilities. Wheelchairs available for rent. Non-motorized, $8 per day; motorized, $17 for 3 hours or $25 per day; waterproof wheelchairs, free.
Gift Shop: Multiple gift shops throughout the Zoo.
Strollers: Strollers are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Single, $8.56; double, $10.70.
Parking: Free parking available.
Dining: Shark Bites Cafe, Hazel's World Famous Snacks
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis; for details and accessibility information, click here.
Gift Shop: CMA Store
Dining: There are several great choices for restaurants all along Beach Drive, and downtown locations offering everything from café fare to fine dining to picnicking in one of St. Petersburg’s relaxing waterfront parks.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs are available upon request; please inquire with guest services at either location.
Photography: Photography is permitted for personal use only.
Cell Phones: To provide the best visitor experience in the galleries, mobile phones are prohibited.
Parking: There are a limited number of public, metered parking spots surrounding the Chihuly Collection. Visitors are strongly encouraged to park at the Beach Drive Parking Lot on the Pier (East end of 2nd Ave N), and take advantage of the Central Avenue Shuttle and the Looper Trolley. Several parking garages are available: 1st Ave South and 1st Street South (SouthCore); 231 2nd Ave North (Baywalk-Midcore); 150 2nd Ave North (Wachovia Tower).
Gift Shop: Chihuly Collection Retail Store
Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop
Parking: Parking for the live glassblowing demonstrations can be found in two adjacent lots to the Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop facility on Central Avenue. If those are full, additional 2 and 3 hour parking spots are available at no charge along the street on Central Ave, 7th and 8th Streets.
Gift Shop: Morean Gallery Store, Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop Store
Driving Directions: Busch Gardens® Tampa is: Two miles east of Interstate 275 at the Busch Boulevard exit; two miles west of Interstate 75 at exit 54; one hour from Orlando via Interstate 4 West; and thirty minutes east of area beaches and Tampa International Airport.
Driving Directions: From the East (Orlando & Atlantic Coast): Take I-4 West to I-275 North to exit 48 (Sligh Ave). From the North: Take I-75 South to I-275 South to exit 48 (Sligh Ave). From the South: Take I-75 North to I-4 West to I-275 North to 48 (Sligh Ave). From the West (Gulf Beaches): Take I-275 North to 48 (Sligh Ave).
Bus: The Zoo is serviced by HART Bus Routes 41 and 45.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Driving Directions: From the Clearwater Memorial Causeway, turn left onto Island Way, then left onto Windward Passage. Take first left onto Marina Way and Clearwater Marine Aquarium will be on your left.
Bus: Accessible via PSTA. Call (727) 540-1800 or visit their website for more schedule and fares.
Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure
From Tampa: Take the Courtney Campbell (Hwy 60) heading west. Continue to follow Hwy 60 (Court Street in Downtown Clearwater), Turn right onto S Ft Harrison Ave. Take the 3rd left onto Cleveland St. Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure is located at 300 Cleveland Street and will be on the northwest corner of Cleveland and Osceola. Continue down the hill on the west side of the building for FREE parking.
From Clearwater Beach: At the traffic circle, take the Causeway Blvd/Clearwater Memorial Causeway eastbound. Continue to follow Clearwater Memorial Causeway (Hwy 60). Turn left onto S Ft Harrison Ave. Turn left onto Cleveland St. Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure is located at 300 Cleveland Street and will be on the southwest corner of Cleveland and Osceola. Continue down the hill on the west side of the building for FREE parking.
Bus: Hop aboard the St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper route and find your easy way around downtown. Look for the bright red and yellow trolleys, board for just 50 cents and connect to all the city's major museums and attractions including the Chihuly Collection and Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop. More information at loopertrolley.com.
From the St. Petersburg area, take I-275 North across the Howard Frankland bridge. Stay on I-275 for about 10 more miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Clearwater, take Hwy 60 across the Courtney Campbell Causeway to I-275 North. Stay on I-275 North for about 10 miles to Fowler Ave. (Exit 51) and turn right. Continue eastbound for 3 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn right.
From Orlando, take I-4 West to I-75 North (the junction is before you get to Tampa). Continue north on I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265) then head westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
From other locations either north of Tampa or south of Tampa, take I-75 to Fowler Ave. (Exit 265 West). Proceed westbound for 2 1/2 miles to the traffic light at MOSI, and turn left.
Bus: Accessible by public transportation via the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit bus system.
Unscheduled group visits may create a delay in entry. For your convenience, here is list of attractions with specific group requirements. We strongly recommend that you contact them prior to your visit based on the group sizes indicated below. Please feel welcome to also contact attractions not listed here to ensure a smooth entry.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 273-4042.
Groups of 15 or more: Call (813) 935-8552 ext. 268; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (727) 822-7872; Email email@example.com.
Hillsborough Area Regional Transport Authority
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority provides buses, trolleys and electric streetcars serving major mall, museums, and most other attractions. Click here for maps, fares and other information, or call (813) 254-HART.
St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper
Hop aboard the St. Petersburg Trolley Downtown Looper route and find your easy way around downtown. Look for the bright red and yellow trolleys, board for just 50 cents and connect to all the city's major museums and attractions. Click here for schedules and fares.
The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) is the public transit provider in Pinellas County, Florida, providing more than 14.5 million passenger trips in 2013. 203 buses serve 5,115 bus stops on 40 routes in Pinellas County including two express routes that travel to Tampa. Click here for schedules and fares, or call (727) 540-1800.
Hi: 94°F Lo: 90°F
More Great Spots to Dine
This Tampa landmark, established by Bern Laxer in 1956 and now run by his son, David, built its considerable reputation on steaks, carefully chosen and further aged in specially built, temperature- and humidity-controlled lockers. The menu also includes seafood dishes such as West Coast oysters flown in overnight and seared tuna. With the largest wine list in the world, two dozen different types of caviar, and a 65-page dessert menu, Bern's has been named the best of all steak houses in America by Wine Spectator magazine and received the 'Award of Ultimate Distinction' for 2007 from Wine Enthusiast. Learn more
Da Sesto (Italian)
Enjoy authentic Italian dishes from the Marche Region of Italy at this cozy Italian restaurant. Dine on an array of pasta selections such as their cheese or lobster ravioli. Enjoy fresh cold cuts, cheeses and breads. Sip on wines from their extensive wine list. Learn more
Warmth and romance abound as tuxedoed waiters with Italian accents attend to guests in an elegant setting of stucco arches, tapestries, crystal and roses. Lunch features a selection of salads and light pasta dishes; dinner highlights include Salmone Alla Stromboli (salmon with shrimp and asparagus in creamy wine sauce) and Osso Buco Milanese (tenderly braised veal shanks). Rating it a top Italian restaurant in the United States, the Zagat Survey says: 'Sinatra would be at home at this grande dame.' Learn more
More Great Shopping
Channelside Bay Plaza
Near the cruise terminal and the aquarium, this two-story complex includes Hurricane Pass Outfitters, Surf Down Under and Cigars by Antonio as well as boutiques featuring gifts, gourmet foods, wine and art. Dining and entertainment options include a free movie with dinner purchase from select restaurants on Wednesdays. Learn more
Anchored by Dillard's, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, this two-story mall also features 200 specialty shops, plus Bay Street at the Plaza, an open-air village of fine restaurants and small boutiques. Tickle your fancy at Gucci or Tiffany & Co. Learn more
After a long, hot day at one of Clearwater's captivating beaches, cool down inside more than a million square feet of specialty shops, restaurants or the movie theater inside the Westfield Countryside Mall. Also within the mall is an ice-skating rink where kids and parents alike can try a brisk ice-skating experience in the middle of the Florida summer heat. The mall features familiar stores such as Dillard's, J.C. Penney and Sears, among others. Learn more
More Nightlife & Entertainment
Barley Mow Brewing Company
Barley Mow falls into the realm of nano breweries—even smaller scale than microbreweries—and along with that small size comes the ability to experiment with different brews and change flavors often. Barley Mow's 14 rotating taps pour such common, year-round flavors as their Harvest Wind Wheat, Quackalope and Nipperkin, but they’re also constantly delivering new seasonal brews. Friday nights typically bring live music. Learn more
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel
In collaboration with the Seminole Tribe of Florida, Hard Rock International's Seminole Hard Rock Hotel offers elegant and entertaining accommodations and entertainment. The hotel features a spa, pools and a casino with popular gaming machines. Learn more
With 40 signature martinis and a tapas food menu, the Blue Martini lounge is one of Florida's premier martini lounges. It also will tailor to special events, such as corporate gatherings. Learn more
Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
CityPASS Attraction Details
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 39%
Watch a video
See what you get with
Tampa Bay CityPASS
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997