San Francisco CityPASS » Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
A visit to San Francisco isn’t complete without the absolute best panoramic cruise onboard Blue & Gold Fleet’s one-hour Bay Cruise Adventure. On this fully-narrated tour, sail along the City’s historic waterfront, past the PIER 39 sea lions, underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. Enjoy fantastic photo opportunities and breathtaking views. Or take a ride on RocketBoat, the fastest and most thrilling ride on the Bay. Upgrade to Escape from the Rock for $5. Open daily.
West of the marina at Beach Street and the Embarcadero, 2 blocks east of Fisherman's Wharf
Bay Cruise Adventure is available 7 days a week; first boat departs at 10am.
Departure times vary by day and season, and special holiday hours apply; see details.
No service on Christmas Day.
Choose between a one-hour narrated Bay Cruise Adventure that tours you under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz Island, and past Angel Island, offering sensational skyline views, or a ride on RocketBoat, the fastest and most thrilling ride on the Bay.
- Lazy PIER 39 sea lions welcome you to shore with their boisterous barking.
- Sail under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline and the beautiful hills of Marin County.
- Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
- Expert narration describes landmarks as you sail by them.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the PIER 39 box office ticket window to exchange for a boarding pass.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Escape from the Rock Cruise: 1-1/2 hour bay cruise circles Alcatraz; with narration and special effects. Cost for CityPASS holders: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- Morning and late afternoon cruises are least-crowded.
- See the world famous PIER 39 sea lions seasonally on K-Dock.
- It can be windy and cool on San Francisco Bay; bring a jacket with a hood.
- Kids (5-11) receive one complimentary pair of 5x magnification Blue & Gold Fleet souvenir binoculars when you upgrade to the Escape from the Rock Cruise.
Parking: PIER 39 garage
Dining: Full service snack bar
Accessibility: All boats are wheelchair accessible on the first deck, except RocketBoat.
Muni: Lines F and 39 stop at Pier 39. Lines 8x, 8bx, and 47 stop two blocks away.
MUNI Bus Routes: 15, 10, 47; bus lines go within a block of PIER 39.
Plan Your Visit to San Francisco - Use our collection of San Francisco attraction and city resources - including transportation and attraction information, maps, forums and more - to better plan your CityPASS trip.
Skip most ticket lines
with your CityPASS
Perfect for a weekend
or up to nine days
Same Low Price
Buy now or at any CityPASS
attraction for the same low price
Four attraction tickets plus
transportation in one easy purchase
Buy Nowor at any CityPASS attraction
|Adult ages 12+||Enter Qty||
|Child ages 5–11||Enter Qty||
I got the city pass when I was going to be in San Fran for 5 days. The unlimited MUNI was such a lifesaver, and the museums were the highlight of the trip. I wasn't able to visit everything in the time I had, but I still more than made up for the cost of the booklet. Absolutely must have!