Save 44% on admission to the top 4 Philadelphia attractions with CityPASS.
- Visit the only attraction featuring 360-degree views of "Philly From The Top" 365 days a year.
- Get a top-down look at historic sites like the Ben Franklin Parkway, the Ben Franklin Bridge, City Hall and other major landmarks.
- Experience one of the three state-of-the-art audio zones and learn about monumental moments in Philly pop culture, music and sports.
- Go "Find Your Philly" and explore neighborhoods, landmarks and attractions with interactive touchscreens available in 5 languages.
- Enjoy tons of photo opportunities with extraordinary views by sunlight or starlight.
ONE LIBERTY OBSERVATION DECK
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
1650 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19103. Enter through the Liberty Place courtyard on Market Street between 16th and 17th Streets. One block from: Market/Frankford Line, Suburban Station, Love Park & Dilworth Plaza.
Open 365 days a year. Seasonal hours; visit website for details.
(215) 561-DECK (3325)
Discounts: Receive 10% off any Gift Shop merchandise. See the coupon in your booklet for details.
Advice for Visitors
- Make One Liberty Observation Deck your first stop for a birds-eye view of your Philly adventure.
- Free guided tours are available daily.
- Dining: The Food Court at the The Shops at Liberty Place
- Gifts: Philly From The Top Gift Shop
Accessibility: One Liberty Observation Deck is wheelchair accessible. Service dogs are allowed.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for parking, transportation and directions.