Save 41% on admission to the top 4 Dallas attractions with CityPASS.
- Experience the interactive Decision Points Theater that takes visitors "inside" the President’s decision-making process during major crises.
- See steel from the World Trade Center, a full-sized replica Oval Office with a Resolute Desk, and a Texas Rose Garden.
- View an impressive montage of the 44 U.S. Presidents on the 67-foot-high, 360-degree, high definition video wall in Freedom Hall.
- Take a walk through the 15-acre park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
- See a vibrant collection of oil paintings by President George W. Bush, and the stories of the warriors they represent in "Portraits of Courage." The exhibit is on display through October 17.
GEORGE W. BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
2943 SMU Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75205
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
Presidential Center: Ask about a Membership to the Presidential Center at the Admissions Desk.
Discount : 10% off your purchase in the Museum Store OR in the Courtyard Cafe.
Advice for Visitors
- Upon arrival, be prepared for Security Check, then go directly to the Admissions Desk.
- Check out the Presidential Center’s Mobile App prior to visiting the Museum. The app provides information about the Museum galleries and films, video and audio tours, and other features.
- Allow approximately 1½ hours minimum to tour the Museum.
- Dining: Café 43, Courtyard Café
- Gift Shops: Presidential Center Museum Store
Best time to visit: Weekday afternoons are least crowded.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.