Address & Hours
225 Baker Street, NW
Sun-Fri, 10am-5pm; Sat, 9am-6pm
Open 365 days a year.
121 Baker Street, NW
(800) 676-COKE (2653)
Summer (mid-Jun through mid-Aug): Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-7pm; Sun, 10am-6pm
Non-Summer: Sun-Thu, 10am-5pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
190 Marietta Street, NW
Open daily, 9am-5pm
50-minute tours depart every 10 minutes; last tour at 5pm.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
800 Cherokee Ave., SE
(404) 624-WILD (9453)zooatlanta.org
Open daily, 9:30am-5:30pm
Ticket booths close at 4:30pm.
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
100 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard
Open daily, 10am-5pm
Last entry at 4pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Seasonal hours apply; please check website for early closings and extended hours.
767 Clifton Road, NE
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, AT&T Dolphin Tales show,* Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow, and admission to special exhibitions.*
*Based on availability
General admission and 4-D Theater, plus a complimentary commemorative 8 oz. glass bottle from the attraction dedicated to the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand.
One timed-entry studio tour to journey to the heart of CNN’s global headquarters.
General Admission to see 1000 animals representing more than 200 species from around the world, plus an All Rides wristband.
General Admission to all exhibitions
General admission, all special exhibits and an IMAX film at this world-class natural history museum.
General Admission, multiple interactive exhibits and an ultra-high-definition 4K film
- Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry
- One of the largest living reef exhibits in the world
- See beluga whales, sea otters, penguins in Georgia-Pacific Coldwater Quest
- Interactive touch pools full of horseshoe crabs, sea stars, stingrays and shrimp
- The AT&T Dolphin Tales theater show – a moving tribute to the connection between humans and dolphins
- CityPASS includes Deepo's Undersea 3D Wondershow
- Sample more than 100 beverages Coca-Cola produces around the world.
- The Pop Culture Gallery celebrates Coca-Cola with artwork by Haddon Sundblom and Howard Finster.
- The 4-D Theater experience featuring In Search of the Secret Formula is included with CityPASS.
- Take home a complimentary keepsake bottle, available exclusively for you as a guest of the World of Coca-Cola.
- 50-minute guided walking tour
- CNN’s global headquarters serving more than 1 billion people in 212 countries
- Ascend the world’s longest freestanding escalator.
- Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the working studios of The Worldwide Leader in News.
- Studio 7E — Watch yourself on the big screen as you try your hand at a "cold reading" of the news.
- 1,400 animals, representing more than 200 species from around the world
- CityPASS includes an All Rides wristband for access to the Nabisco Endangered Species Carousel, Rock Climber: a 24-foot-high rock wall, and a bounce house.
- Live animal shows and Keeper Talks
- The Center for Civil and Human Rights is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Atlanta.
- The Center is just one block away from the Centennial Park stop on the new Atlanta Streetcar.
- The Center features an exclusive rotating exhibition of over 13,000 personal papers and artifacts from the Morehouse College Martin King, Jr., Collection.
- Experience interactive touch screen technology, powerful videos, original recordings and individual stories of courage in each exhibition.
- The Center was recently awarded Best of the Year, 2014, in the exhibition category by premiere publication Interior Design Magazine.
- An Argentinosaurus, the largest classified dinosaur
- A million Native American artifacts from the Georgia barrier island, St. Catherines
- A Walk Through Time in Georgia educates you about Georgia's evolution in 18 entertaining galleries.
- Sensing Nature — Interactive exploration of light, sound and our senses
- CityPASS includes entry to all special exhibits.
- Experience an IMAX film — included with CityPASS.
- The College Football Hall of Fame has three levels of multiple interactive exhibits.
- Experience the ultra-high-definition 4K feature film The Game of Your Life, included with CityPASS.
- Sharpen your skills at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Skill Zone while kicking a field goal and other physical activities, included with CityPASS.
Please read each attraction's instructions on how and where to present your CityPASS booklet. Some attractions may exchange your CityPASS ticket for one of their own.
Present CityPASS booklet inside at the scanners to skip the main ticket line. Present voucher at the Will Call window, then proceed to scanners. Next, visit the Guest Information Desk to check for AT&T Dolphin Tales show times. Please note that Dolphin Show times vary and are based on availability. Seats are first-come, first-served.
Present CityPASS booklet at red entry arch and pass through the security screening area to begin your self-guided tour. Exchange your CityPASS voucher at Ticketing for a CityPASS booklet: then proceed to the red entry arch.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the Inside CNN box office, centrally located in the CNN atrium, where you will receive a time-specific tour ticket. Phone reservations are accepted weekdays during business hours and recommended weekends, summer and holidays, (404) 827-2300.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the main admission gate or express entry gate. Note: express entry lines are usually shorter.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the ticket box office. All exhibits are accessible with entry.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at the Will Call window.
Present CityPASS booklet or voucher at Will Call window.
Special Exhibits Included with CityPASS
Howard Finster: Visions of Coca-Cola
Open through May 2015
Howard Finster, a self-taught artist and Baptist minister from Georgia, Finster is considered one of the most important folk artists of the 20th century. Howard’s fantastical art is often a mixture of religious messages and imagery, personal stories, and elements of popular culture. Howard himself became an icon of American pop culture in the 1980s through numerous TV appearances and connections to popular music artists. Finster incorporated images and legends about Coca-Cola and the contour bottle into his art since the 1970s. His whimsical paintings were the inspiration for The Coca-Cola Salute to Folk Art, an international collection of folk art sculptures.
Upgrades for CityPASS Holders
Quick Dip Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $14.
Animal Interactions & Swim and Dive Programs: Upgrade for an additional fee.
VIP Guided Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $12 + tax (a $28 value). Note: VIP Guided Tours are offered daily at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, based on availability. Check website for updated schedule.
Inside CNN VIP Tour: Cost for CityPASS holders: $20 ($35 retail value), not available to children under 12. The tour runs three times a day and is limited to 12 people.
Advice for Visitors
During high travel seasons such as holidays and summer, entry lines can be longer than usual. Please keep this in mind when planning your visits to the attractions.
- The best time to visit is Sunday – Thursday; visit earlier or later in the day.
- Advance booklet purchase will speed your entry.
- Admission to AT&T Dolphin Tales requires a timed-entry ticket and is subject to availability. Visit the information desk or 4D Theater desk to select your show time - they do sell out. Find out show times for your visit date in advance by calling (404) 581-4000.
- Deepo's Underseas 3D Wondershow runs every 1/2 hour and does not require reservations.
- Bring a pair of socks for kids to wear while playing in the children's play area, Georgia Explorer gallery.
- Check out the Georgia Aquarium’s Kids Corner online for a variety of fun activities like online games, webcams, Growing Guppies toddler program that you can do before, during and after your trip to the aquarium; see details.
- An Atlanta CityPASS admission ticket grants you next-available entry.
- The best time to visit is before 12pm or after 3pm.
- Experience the World of Coca-Cola like never before with the Explorer mobile app. Learn about the attraction, create custom photos, connect on your favorite social networks, and interact with more stories. The app is designed to be used at the World of Coca-Cola and delivers engaging content as you explore the attraction.
- Visitors are assigned specific tour times. We recommend making advance reservations during busy times such as in summer, weekends and holidays: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET, (404) 827-2300.
- Without advance reservations, visit the box office in the morning to secure your timed entry, which will help you plan your day.
- Breaking news is unpredictable; however, your best chance to see a live broadcast is weekdays from 10am-3pm.
- Same-day tickets subject to availability – call for information.
- Many of the Zoo’s animals are more active – and visible – in the morning or during scheduled feedings.
- Check a zoo map for scheduled keeper talks, feedings, free-flight bird show, or training demonstrations. Some are weather dependent.
- Don’t hesitate to talk to Zoo volunteers, docents or staff. They’re happy to provide information and tips.
- Zoo Atlanta has partnered with the Atlanta Checker Cab Company to offer free cab rides from participating hotels to the Zoo (and from the Zoo back to the hotel); see details.
- Parking is available at the World of Coca Cola parking deck next to The Center for $10. Visitors can enter the parking deck via Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard.
- A self-guided tour through each exhibition at The Center is approximately 90 minutes. Start your visit early to avoid crowds.
- Check the website for updates about hours of operation.
- Family guides and resources for students in grades 3-12 are available online.
- Fernbank Forest self-guided tours are temporarily unavailable while the preserve undergoes ecological restoration. Guided education team programs allow visitors to experience Fernbank Forest and the woodland areas directly behind the Museum during restoration. Also, free self-guided tours are available in Fernbank Museum’s nearby Deepdene and Dellwood Parks along Ponce de Leon Avenue.
- The museum is popular with school groups on weekday mornings. They generally depart by mid-afternoon.
- Preview the latest IMAX show selection and schedules; see details.
- Experience Fernbank Museum like never before with the Fernbank Meridian app. This free mobile application uses innovative directional technology to deliver custom content and unique experiences to visitors touring the Museum. Click here for details and download instructions.
Parking: 1,600-space parking deck, $10.
Dining: Full lunch menu at Café Aquaria.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for no charge at information desk and parking deck 2nd floor. Assisted listening devices available at information desk. Service animals allowed.
Self-Guide: Visitor guide with color maps and exhibits, $2.
Gift Shops: Beyond the Reef, Sand Dollars
Coat Check: Check personal belongings at information desk, $2/item.
Parking: Park once and enjoy visiting World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. On-site parking deck located at Pemberton Place®, 178 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30313: $10.
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available at main entrance; free. Service Dogs allowed.
Handheld text and audio devices, Braille guide maps available at Guest Services desk.
Self-Guide: Multiple language versions of the World of Coca-Cola Guide Map available at ticket windows & Guest Services desk.
Gift Shop: The Coca-Cola Store showcases licensed Coca-Cola merchandise in a surprising, authentic and inspiring way.
Parking: Convenient covered parking is available in the Centennial Parking Deck on the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Marietta Street. Show your CNN Tour ticket stub for $2 off parking.
Accessibility: The Inside CNN Studio Tour is a 50-minute walking tour that descends 8 flights of stairs. For accessibility assistance, please call (404) 827-2300 at least 72 hours in advance to make a reservation.
Elevator-assisted tours, daily, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm. Reservations required; maximum 10 wheelchairs per tour.
All requests for visual or hearing accommodation and sign language interpreters may be referred to (404) 827-2300 for reservations and information.
Languages: Guided tour conducted in English. Written translations available in other languages.
Gift Shop: Take home a piece of CNN from The CNN Store.
Photography: Not allowed on tour; souvenir photos taken by CNN staff available for purchase.
Strollers: Not allowed on tour; eight flights of stairs require children walk or be held by parents.
Parking: Free parking.
Dining: Wild Planet Café, Nathan's Famous, Willie B's, Flamingo Joe's
Accessibility: Wheelchairs available for rent: $8. Service animals allowed.
Gift Shops: Zoo Atlanta Trading Company, Pandamonium
Strollers: Available for rent: single, $8; double, $10 ($2 deposit).
Parking: For information about directions and parking visit us online.
Dining: Available nearby at Pemberton Place Café, the CNN Center and surrounding restaurants.
Accessibility: Accessible entrance on the main level. Wheelchairs available at no charge. Elevators accommodate wheelchairs, strollers and scooters.
Gift Shop: The Center Gift Shop – Receive an CCHR Coffee Mug with purchases of $50 or more
Photography: Photo and video cameras are allowed for personal use. Photography is not allowed within Voice to the Voiceless: The Morehouse College Martin Luther King, Jr., Collection. Flash photography is not allowed anywhere in The Center.
Parking: Free on-site
Dining: The Fernbank Café
Accessibility: Fully accessible facility; elevators; wheelchair use, free.
Self-Guide: Visitor guides/map at greeter’s station and ticket sales counter.
Gift Shops: Museum Store, Special Exhibition Store
Strollers: Allowed inside exhibitions unless noted; not allowed in IMAX theater. As space permits, stroller parking available at main lobby entrance.
Lockers: Entry level (near restrooms).
Parking: Entrance to the Marietta Deck is next door to the Hall of Fame. Validation is not available; see details.
Dining: Concessions are available on a daily basis on The Playing Field.
Accessibility: Elevators available. Wheelchairs available at Fan Services.
Gift Shop: Hall of Fame store; ATMs located inside and outside of store.
Coat Check: Complimentary coat and bag check are available. Complimentary wheel chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
MARTA by train: It's a 10-15 minute walk from the CNN Center MARTA stop on the East/West line or from the Peachtree Center stop on the North/South line.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center.
Stop N1: Center. About a 10 minute walk from either station.
MARTA by bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center
MARTA: Bus #32, from Civic Center Station (Red/Gold Line) serves Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. From Five Points Station take bus 32/Bouldercrest.
Driving: From I-75/85 exit 246, Fulton Street. Turn right on Capitol Avenue/Hank Aaron Drive. At first light, turn left at Georgia Avenue. Cross Cherokee Avenue to enter parking lot.
MARTA: Stop W1 — Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center. Stop N1: Center.
MARTA by Bus: Bus #32 from the Five Points or Civic Center MARTA Stations.
Atlanta Streetcar: Centennial Park Stop.
The Center is approximately a 10-minute walk from the above stations/stops.
MARTA: Take the East/West (blue-line) MARTA train to the Decatur Station; then board Bus #2 (Ponce de Leon). Exit at the intersection of Ponce De Leon/Clifton Road. Walk to the right on Clifton Road and Fernbank will be the first driveway on your right.
Driving: Go North on Peachtree Street to Ponce de Leon Avenue and turn right. Go 3 miles to Clifton Road and turn left. Go 1/10 mile to the museum entrance and turn right.
Unscheduled group visits may create a delay in entry. For your convenience, here is list of attractions with specific group requirements. We strongly recommend that you contact them prior to your visit based on the group sizes indicated below. Please feel welcome to also contact attractions not listed here to ensure a smooth entry.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 581-4121.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404) 676-6074.
Groups of 20 or more: Call (404) 827-2300.
Groups of 10 or more: Call (678) 999-8966.
Groups of 25 or more: Call (404)880-4841.
MARTA — Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
Enjoy unlimited rides on all MARTA buses and trains with multi-day passes. MARTA makes getting to Atlanta’s most popular attractions quick, easy and without all the headache of traffic. All CityPASS attractions are easily accessible on MARTA. Click for transit information. Find fare information here or call (404) 848-5000.
Hi: 45°F Lo: 37°F
Heavy Intensity Rain
Heavy Intensity Rain
Choose delivery during checkout: Email voucher or ship ticket booklets. ?
CityPASS Attraction Details
Top 4 reasons you'll love CityPASS
See The Savings
How you save 43%
Watch a video
See what you get with
View a booklet
Take a look inside a
Travel with us
Access us from the road
on your mobile device
Happy travelers since 1997